Oh no... GG4 gone rogue

Ok, lemme explain the wet weight thing... I do it for 2 reasons, it gives me an indication of how much water weight is lost in drying, and lets me estimate how much the total harvest will be. My average is about 1/5 wet weight once dry and destemmed. So this guy will dry to about half oz. So I'm expecting about the lb as there are 47 kola about this size... not entirely accurate and more for self interest than anything... maybe I'll keep my wet weights to myself from now on... lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Awesome and that form the China hlg type LED yeha ? Or HPS ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Only had the led on her for a week and it's still getting hps from the light next door. I won't attribute any of this grow to the led. I'm buying another couple of chinky leds and the next grow will be completely under them. That's gonna be the real test.

Ok, lemme explain the wet weight thing... I do it for 2 reasons, it gives me an indication of how much water weight is lost in drying, and lets me estimate how much the total harvest will be. My average is about 1/5 wet weight once dry and destemmed. So this guy will dry to about half oz. So I'm expecting about the lb as there are 47 kola about this size... not entirely accurate and more for self interest than anything... maybe I'll keep my wet weights to myself from now on... lol

Can understand that, i use to do same sorta thing but been at it that long now that i just wait and see once all said and done.

Looks like u will have some nice smoko on ya hands enjoy...

Yield = Dry weight.

Enjoying the tasty buds [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'm not much of a consumer, unfortunately... i have no tolerance at all... quarter of a cone of my shit puts me to sleep... one gummy lolly has me out in half an hour... and while it works its magic, I'm left swimming in a kaleidoscope of anxiety and paranoia. I'm working on it slowly but it's a gonna be a long process...

• Upvote 1