Oh no... GG4 gone rogue

Happy new year good peeps... first 2019 update... just a quicky... post-62741-1546271767_thumb.jpeg

Gg4 harvest any day now...

post-62741-1546271835_thumb.jpeg

post-62741-154627192862_thumb.jpeg

Trainwreck and GSC frosty as and stacking on weight... pre booster nutes starting soon.

post-62741-154627199474_thumb.jpeg

Ducksfoot x malawi finally stopped stretching but I'm out of room... hope the quantum boards get here sooner rather than later.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

If you haven't had Gelato before your in for a real treat[emoji16][emoji16]. Nice looking grow. Well done

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

No gelato here Aqua, but I might add it to the collection for later though. The gg4 is just gorilla glue.

This trainwreck is a beast though. The resin production is incredible, the sugar leaves are like velvet with triches. Started frosting since early flower and just won't stop.

• Upvote 1

Fuck plants looks good mickey. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Coming along very nicely Mickey

Cheers. I flushed everything tonight and found a mix of ph imbalance and excess salt build up in the runoff. Tomorrow night I'll kick off feeding higher pk levels.

Gg4 finished drying and gone into the best container i could find atm... packing to move house... burping every couple of hours... final weight was 290g... i was only expecting about 4 or 5 oz but it doubled my expectations... densest buds to date. Has a very rich mango smell. No smoke report as yet...

Trainwreck and GSC are packing on weight and firming as well... first week of pk boost starts tomorrow... watch them swell!

Yantra Ducksfoot is not done stretching after all... it's now level with the light so I'm going to either put it outside to finish of bend them all down some. They have only just started to bud though so I'm afraid that the daylight hours at the moment will revert them back to veg. Any thoughts?post-62741-154687818691_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Wifey is super happy with GG4... says taste matches smell... mango. hits hard for hours of pain relief.

I took a tester off the trainwreck tonight as most triches are cloudy. One kola weighed in at over 2oz wet...

ducksfoot have finally stopped stretching but they've grown into the lights... not burning though so they will be alright until the house move when they will go outside to finish.

Can't wait to move and give everything a good clean out... and set back up with LED!post-62741-154750149676_thumb.jpeg