Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Yeah according to my little checking metre it's still quite wet down the bottom half. I will definitely be throwing up an umbrella if it rains in the next few days.

Dying to give them a bit of a feed haha especially the auto.

Will be topping the Jack Herer very soon, maybe this afternoon after the sun gets off them.

Might wanna think about protecting them from the rain I imagine those pots will take a while to dry out

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ahaha cheers, more than happy to let it go! It's growing real well, I'm very happy with this one. The Blue Power is struggling a little but that's cause it was damaged as a seedling. She should bounce back well

Cheers

BB

Looks good mate. let it get it's freak on...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah man it sucks. I need to feed my girls and I can't if it keeps bloody raining lol

We have been getting Soo much fucking rain lately that I haven't manually watered my girls in like 3 weeks. This weather is bullshit and I I need some genuine summer so these girls can grow, god damn it haha

Anyone else in the same boat?

Cheers

BB