Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Really??? I asked someone there and they said they didn’t stock it. Mustn’t have understood properly.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres 3 types of workers at Bunnings, helpful retired tradesman, ex-tradesman who dont give a fuck and everyone else that dont know what the fuck theyre talking about and its a lucky dip as to who you speak to :D

Search for Green Manure on the search bar of their website. Its usually in the seeds section

Edited by nici
  • Upvote 1

just a couple of things that come to mind

to 1.5 cubic foot of soil (around 42lts ) i add 3/4 cup of kelp not sure what that is in grams

but i think you'd get the most out of your kelp by top dressing & tea making

if you can do both soil amendment & top dress / tea , even better

i use crab meal instead of dolomite but used at the same amount above , 3/4 cup to 42lts soil mix

casting i would do the same with , keep it for top dress & tea making , again if you can do both = better

i'll assume your tomato mix has aeration add but in general 1/3 of the mix should be aeration , perlite will break down

leaving the mix without air , if your re-using / no tilling that is

scoria is good , rice hulls are good but will break down as well , bio-char , both scoria aka lava rock & bio-char are full of

lill homes for microorganisms & you activate the char with something like gogo juice B4 mixing , i add 9 cups to 42lts activated

on top of , one third of 42lts is air already

growers might have heard the term " Nutrient Dense " a big part of that density is minerals , for instance , to 42lts of soil mix i add 7.5 cups of basalt / rock dust

worms love the stuff

not a big fan of blood & bone , think you can do better with green manure , especially if your planting a green manure cover crop

that you ultimately kill but not B4 it's spat out roots & attracted lots of microorganisms to you plot or pot ready for the star of the show

chop & drop the above ground green as mulch & feed for worms under the surface

lastly , mulch mulch mulch

good luck with it mate

Volcanic ash rock is insane. Good choice itchy. I've got it every where, volcanic island. ;-)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

this is more than you'll need this year , depending on how you use them

$10 + shipping for 400g of mixed green manure seed , Autumn / Winters https://www.edenseeds.com.au/Product-Info-Seeds?product=green-manure-mix-autumn-winter

& Spring / Summer https://www.edenseeds.com.au/Product-Info-Seeds?product=green-manure-mix-spring-summer

these are all you need to plant a green manure cover crop for anytime of the year including indoor

& you don't have to buy a mix of seed , here's a individual list https://www.edenseeds.com.au/?name=Category-Info-Seeds&category=Legumes-Green-Manure

now you can also make another fertilizer out of them called Sprouted Seed Teas , which involves sprouting the seed in a cup / jar / plate , when the tap root is as

long as the seed you blend the lill seedlings , mix with water , strain out the lill bits , or not , & feed your plants

using seeds in the above ways def covers anything blood & bone can do & then some

Eden seeds [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]. Best organic seeds traditional, non hybrid, open pollination. Amazing range of stock, I get my peony poppies from Eden ;-). Makes great poppy pod liquor.

Just awesome. I grow Eden vege all the time plus Langley nursery and herbalistics for my... more psychoactive gardening. Garden bed prepared for vege planting. Eden seeds and some Yates duds getting ready to plant, plus a few checky psychoactive cacti. Herbalistics Bolivian chili variety in NFT hot house. So Damn good.

Eden have fantastic cover crops like alfalfa Borage and Comfry. TBH I prefer growing my own food. Cannabis, cacti and poppies are more just a side project. I grow a lot of medical plants: bitter melon, all heal, fever few, Echinacea, coca, turmeric, mint, basil, sage, lavender, aloe, angelica, calendula, ginger, garlic etc.

Love your plants. [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76] post-63674-153217763988_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153217765311_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153217770604_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

Best wishes BB! Nice to see you back and so pumped. I ordered some seeds today including a few autos, exciting. My autos have never matured in 10 weeks, 14 weeks and longer is my experience, greenhouse/outdoor....I am in South Gippsland though. I plant end of December or start of January....they need optimum growing conditions during veg and we can still have cold temps in Dec.

Beautiful looking chillis SNG and thanks for your enthusiastic wisdom. I'm off to learn more about green manure.

Itchy, you're a legend. I've just done an initial soil prep and on your advice added some crab/crustacean meal (Dr Greenthumbs) among other things to the soil. Thanks for the tips about perlite etc, I need to make up an auto soil mix soon. 

• Upvote 1

Best wishes BB! Nice to see you back and so pumped. I ordered some seeds today including a few autos, exciting. My autos have never matured in 10 weeks, 14 weeks and longer is my experience, greenhouse/outdoor....I am in South Gippsland though. I plant end of December or start of January....they need optimum growing conditions during veg and we can still have cold temps in Dec.

Beautiful looking chillis SNG and thanks for your enthusiastic wisdom. I'm off to learn more about green manure.

Itchy, you're a legend. I've just done an initial soil prep and on your advice added some crab/crustacean meal (Dr Greenthumbs) among other things to the soil. Thanks for the tips about perlite etc, I need to make up an auto soil mix soon.

Hey Missrachel

Yeah back and ready to go! So pumped for this years grow

Thanks for the info on autos. 10 weeks ultimately did sound pretty bloody short to me! 14 would be more like it. If that’s the case early January will be when I plant the autos. Give them as much of the summer as possible to grow and fatten their buds.

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk