Thinking of trying

As for your needs I'd spend at least $200 on a decent tent. A can fan 100-125 mm$150-250. Silenced ducting$50, a can filter $80, decent lights $300. $700-750. From clones every 3 months harvest 3.5-4 months from seed.

Using decent hps, scrog and some kind of hydroponic system (nft/flood n drain) and a decent sized tent your goal is easily achievable.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1

https://www.amazon.com.au/Phlizon-Thermometer-Humidity-Adjustable-Spectrum/dp/B0752CL6KJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530445191&sr=8-1&keywords=phlizon%20600w%20led%20grow%20light

My brother just bought this system. It is his first attempt at indoors. Small tent will take 6 to 8  eight litre pots. I think it is a good idea to spend a bit less for first attempt then you can improve on the lighting and ventilation as you gain more knowledge on indoor growing. Then if you find it is not for you, you have not wasted a shit load of cash. My opinion only.

Plants in pic are unknown strains. Old seeds I gave him about two years ago.

This is the tent he bought as well. So the price is similar to your ebay unit.

https://www.amazon.com.au/LAGarden-80x80x160cm-Indoor-Reflective-Hydroponics/dp/B077T5DXPB/ref=sr_1_133?ie=UTF8&qid=1530752902&sr=8-133&keywords=hydroponics

post-15335-0-19973900-1530752545_thumb.jpeg

post-15335-0-23102600-1530752564_thumb.jpeg

Edited by brick

Ok so I used to run 400 watt hps with 130 and 250 watt CFL as side lighting. Also CFL for vege.

Switched out all household light bulbs for LED of CFL energy savers. $40 more a quarter then what my average bill had been.

My biggest issue with tents is condensation. If your venting 24/7 should not be an issue but I've known people being penny pitchers to Fuck a grow with bud rot. Turn the venting off when the lights not on. Flood your tent cause then you don't water for a week. [emoji43][emoji58] Just lazy Fuck Knuckles. Gonna save money no dehumidifier or a.c.

My all time favorite. "I'm not failing, you are cause you tell me stuff and I do the opposite". Also take advice from other beginners over you BF at the time... cause it's all his fault I'm growing anyways... after all he gave me my tent, light, can fan, silenced ducting, nutes etc. What would he know... can you hook my friends up?

I guess what I'm saying is take advice with a grain of salt. Except for sites like this. Full of good advice and experienced growers. :-)

Shits you sound a little bitter about you ex mate. Shes your ex forget about her mate.

Ok I've made my mind up. I trust Mic. The idea about more powerful lights makes a lot of sense. Can of set the power bill with a few easy tricks like turning the hot water off at the fuse box when it's not needed and putting all TVs on timers at night. Last 1/4 was only $240 but summer doubles with air cons on.

I wish that people could see how helpful everyone is here.

This is why OZ works. It's the community and friendships.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

My tent setup cost around $600

Growlush exhaust fan

eBay cooltube with growlush bulb and ballast

eBay tent

Growlush carbon filter

Growlush 130w cfl

In that size tent I’d go a big exhaust fan and a 600w hps cooltube

Each to there own and everyone is different

But starting out indoors in a tent one thing I’ve learned is more air the better

As you do get days it builds up heat in there and without constant air conditioning going you can have a good exhaust fan actually pull the same as ambient temp outside the tent even with lights on or only by a few decreases

With a hps cooltube

250w setup my space is quite small but it works well

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

My tent setup cost around $600

Growlush exhaust fan

eBay cooltube with growlush bulb and ballast

eBay tent

Growlush carbon filter

Growlush 130w cfl

In that size tent I’d go a big exhaust fan and a 600w hps cooltube

Each to there own and everyone is different

But starting out indoors in a tent one thing I’ve learned is more air the better

As you do get days it builds up heat in there and without constant air conditioning going you can have a good exhaust fan actually pull the same as ambient temp outside the tent even with lights on or only by a few decreases

With a hps cooltube

250w setup my space is quite small but it works well

I'm going to have it in our bedroom. The aircon stays on in summer. Save a bit of power that way as well. It's a old window rattler with knobs on it so if the power goes out the aircon will come on once the power goes again.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Go the 600 dig, my 1st grow netted a pound. If you do it right it will be better than most if not all street weed. And will go a lot further than you think. Don’t skimp on light. Watch to many mates grow fluffy weed, what you get when there’s not enough light. But no one thinks there babies are ugly ;)

2nd biggest thing is air in an out........

• Upvote 2