LED VS HID?

Agreed ...cheap leds that project light at a 90 degree angle have terrible coverage footprint... quantum boards project light at 120 degrees.... much better coverage... if some one wants to send me a par meter ill happily test it in a 4x4 qnd 5x5 [emoji23][emoji23] im not paying 300 bucks to prove what i know is true... best of luck to you hid growers [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Agreed ...cheap leds that project light at a 90 degree angle have terrible coverage footprint... quantum boards project light at 120 degrees.... much better coverage... if some one wants to send me a par meter ill happily test it in a 4x4 qnd 5x5 [emoji23][emoji23] im not paying 300 bucks to prove what i know is true... best of luck to you hid growers [emoji16]

I so want one too lol but fuck paying for it just for one job lol

But how do you know if you havnt proved it to yourself ?

I so want one too lol but fuck paying for it just for one job lol

I know thats why i wont buy one and 300 is a cheap ebay one lol the ones hlg use for their par charts are thousands lol. Hlg have also had indepent labs, sphere test their 550 fixtures proving hands down they are equivalent to a single ended 1000w hps fixtures but only need half the power to get there lol

Because all hlgs charts are done by independent labs.... there's no biased info.

And ive seen the results first hand... i dont need a fancy meter to tell me lol

Edited by dr.argon

I know thats why i wont buy one and 300 is a cheap ebay one lol the ones hlg use for their par charts are thousands lol. Hlg have also had indepent labs, sphere test their 550 fixtures proving hands down they are equivalent to a single ended 1000w hps fixtures but only need half the power to get there lol

"smoke and mirrors Dr, smoke and mirrors..."

I’m really bloody happy with the 2x 315 w CMH. I have to run a small oil heater on low I just put that at the air intake and at the moment I’m keeping between 22 and 28 degrees the heater only comes on when needed via a thermostat. They r the only lights I have ever owned cos I’m new at it but I really like it at least it gives u a bit of heat over the led’s that’s my 2 cents worth

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by go~zone
  • Upvote 1

Also im not someone thats never growen with hid lighting dude.... ive been using hps fixtures since i was 18....and i was just as skeptical as all off you... im no expert but i can tell you quantum boards piss all over hps lol [emoji23][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk Edited by dr.argon