First grow ever

lol.

You guys are fucking professional. Enough to grow some personal smoke and nothing more. Discrete and easy to move if you have a rental inspection. I love it. lol

Too right pippin. Kinda hard to pack up a tent. Basic space bucket fits in a garbage bag. I really believe it is a viable method for those that don't have room for a tent. An I reckon there would be heaps like that.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cheap Chinese LEDs work just fine. I've got 2 viparspectra 300w and been going strong for 1.5 years. Only issue with those LEDs is that they need to be a fair distance away from the plant. 27 inches for me and my seedlings.

MLG

I would listen to MLG on height for seedlings. Not sure where you.read tbey need to be really close. That light is pulling about 150 actual watts.

I would listen to MLG on height for seedlings. Not sure where you.read tbey need to be really close. That light is pulling about 150 actual watts.

27 inch for seedlings, 24 inch for Veg, up to 18 inch for flower but I still kept them about 20 inches. I did one grow with just this behore getting a 400w hps for flower.

It draws 133w from the wall. I checked with one of those meters.

MLG