First grow ever

That looks like a ripper. I have no idea what a 300w UFO LED is but I'll check it out.

Surely the light I have will be ok to get the plant going to a descent height and strength. I can then look at space bucket mods[emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When tbey get 3 or for sets of leaves i up it a bit.

I have another lid with 5 x 7 watts that are each on there own switch. So i can have 7,14,21,28 and 35 watts going.

I also have an e27 double adapter that i can just screw another bulb into.

I gave my otber ikea 10 bulb to a friend so recently just plugged 2x 24 watt cool whites into.

It.really is trial and error amd working out what works for you.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok. I'm back.

Today I made my own space bucket with a storage container (140L) from bunnings, aluminium foil, 2 x LED lights and a fan (which I haven't installed yet.

I lined the inside of the storage container and lid with aluminium foil which I spray glued on.

I then cut out where the lights will fit into the lid and fitted the lights.

Can you please critique it and let me know what I need to do to improve it.

The seedling (AK47 autoflower) in the pot just started to surface so it will be interesting to see how all this pans out.

Attached are a few pics of it.

a0fbffa0ff1c17a027319a1eaf752fd8.jpgb2ca95fcbdb0977f92f5cedf943c0149.jpg377e6eb838f4f3855961274a25f53892.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Take the plastic covers off those plights as they would be blocking a good %

And maybe it would of been a better idea starting it off in a smaller pot that way it would of given you a couple of weeks more to re evaluate what your options are in regards to the height restrictions, lighting and ventilation.

Edited by nesil