DIY LED light kits

Ok, I’ve not seen it.

Where would you recommend buying bits for DIY ? The last links I clicked on tunkers lights were out of stock ?

Im not saying every product from alibaba is a piece of shit , but its like a craps shoot lol .... its basicly a chinese ebay, different chinese manufacturers selling their counterfit goods on the one platform.

I think youll find it hard to source any quality diy parts atm ...these lights are going off on the us and canadian markets hlg cant keep up with orders haha quickbloomlights.com.au have been waiting on the diy kits since before xmas and are only getting 10 sets of the 2 smaller kits !!! Hlg diy kits and the premade fixtures are about all you can get atm quantum board wise....

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm very keen to see Mr bob budsmores results from the Samsung strips he used. Q series I think it was. I'm just glad I got in quick with the f series double rowed strips. I'd be happy to go halves with someone for 10 in the future and build a 5 strip light to cover the rest of my room.

I'm very keen to see Mr bob budsmores results from the Samsung strips he used. Q series I think it was. I'm just glad I got in quick with the f series double rowed strips. I'd be happy to go halves with someone for 10 in the future and build a 5 strip light to cover the rest of my room.

in about 18 months I’ll be ready for a fully sick led. But I gotta stick to the mars. Heck if I can get decent with that light I should be set :)