I got robbed today, heres the story

His pics is up at news.com.au now, this him?:

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,3600,405261,00.jpg

Great news if it is, looks like he's been an absolute asshole and is getting what he deserves now :rolleyes:

Cops are not to be trusted and this guy was either not a cop or he was a cop who robbed you.  Either way it doesn't make a difference.  IMO you have to be practical and each situation is different.  If the guy wants to steal your dope and money and walk away you're probably lucky.  Those situations can turn real nasty.  If you want to risk having a knuckle with a 6 foot 2 ape thats your decision.  Just make sure you get the first hit in and make it count.  That is if he is impersonating a cop.  If he is a real cop you are likely to escalate the situation by asking for ID (not a badge number, whoever suggested that watches too much American TV) and you risk getting booked for posession/use whereas before all he wanted to do was to steal your dope.

So I guess you gotta decide whats the better option, let the cunt take your shit and walk away, or stand your ground, risk getting the shit kicked out of you or if you're lucky and he is legit a court appearance and fine.  personally I'd let him walk with my shit, anything else you do is unlikely to result in a better outcome.

If you want to risk having a knuckle with a 6 foot 2 ape thats your decision.

he is not that big i'm a bit bigger and seeing his foto he is some skinny cop like all the other pigs i would kick/beat his ASS and steal his shit

even if the get policefighting training much be judo/karate hehehehehe

some pussy training i have done some kickboxing freestyle to :rolleyes:

at least he does't has a gun or bat like real pigs do

FUCK the outcome u are getting robbed by a wannebee(ex) pig it's self defens

and after u can still light up....

if no badge then no pig ! beat him ! rob him !