Who uses what training method & why?

If it takes a few weeks extra veg but yeilds 1.5 times a normal scrog the extra time is worth it imo

But like Merl said will have to work it out to account for the stretch when flipping .... Shouldn't be too hard but

Edited by Brim

I have considered that sorta screen on a couple of occasions, Brim. But previously having screens filled out with 12"-18" (30cm-45cm) matured colas, mold soon becomes a problem due to the general humidity in QLD. At one stage even improved ventilation it was a losing battle.

That said, it probably would be a great method in locations with relatively low humidity and/or locations where mold does not pose to be a problem..

Otherwise, If that wasn't a concern it'd be something I'd like to try one day. :)

Haha meant like this

Photo is just one I grabbed off the net for an example

attachicon.gifimages (3).jpeg

That's what I know of as a stadium grow ..good for horizontal globe ,,,Colosseum is full on round ,,,good with vertical globe.

All look impressive none the less . Gotta pick your strain right though .

Pics would be good when your up and running ,,don't think anyone here has done a grow in that style.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

I have considered that sorta screen on a couple of occasions, Brim. But previously having screens filled out with 12"-18" (30cm-45cm) matured colas, mold soon becomes a problem due to the general humidity in QLD. At one stage even improved ventilation it was a losing battle.

That said, it probably would be a great method in locations with relatively low humidity and/or locations where mold does not pose to be a problem..

Otherwise, If that wasn't a concern it'd be something I'd like to try one day. :)

Dehumidifier or air conditioning in the grow room. So Fucking humid here in the ocean no other option growing indoors, especially in a tent.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1

Dehumidifier or air conditioning in the grow room.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

For sure, but I'm a tight-arse and would grow outside before running either/both of them. I've had a formula that I've tuck to for years where I limit my grows to 1000w for everything. Managed to have both a veg and bud cab operating under that number and harvest just shy of a pound, 4 or 5 times a year, depending how savage the Summer is and if I had to shut it down (RDWC)

• Upvote 1