Who uses what training method & why?

Surely they aren't from the plant if you mean the stakes he's using?

Ahh, touché! Truth be told, my eyes are that bad I still can’t tell on a phone screen with that purple light.

But good work. I have mainlined before with success, however I would only do it it to intentionally slow down the growth of a plant in veg if you have the room. You’re better off spending those extra 4-5 weeks flowering. Just throw an extra plant in there if you’re worried about filling a space.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Stinky_Jones
  • Upvote 1

Just a bit of advice Stinky

Depending on which state you are in more plants can mean bigger problems with the popo if you get a visit.

One plant I can justify, 2 and the questions start getting a bit harder to answer, 3 and I'm in court

Yes, scroggin means I veg longer but if I am unlucky enough to get a visit I'm OK.

Merl1n

Hey Brim,

Long time, no see. Stadium style SCROG? Please explain.

Do you mean a vertical scrog?? If so it'd take a bit longer to grow her up the wall, no? And then you'd have the 12/12 growth splurt to manage as well, that's why I keep mine as low as possible. Then I have enough room for the growth splurt when I turn 12/12, my lights are suspended from the roof so height can be an issue for me. For me, the less height the better during the grow cycle.

Merl1n

Looks interesting. Seems like alot of fucking about for the extra grow space though lol79311f04c019b3c7637c86688cc059d5.jpg

That diagram seems wildly inaccurate as they are not taking into account the amount of room the flat surface area grows up.

Vertical growing is imho just a gimmicky way to over complicate something that's efficient.