Ripped!... Totally gut wrenching :(

So I told him this morning and there really was a legitimate look of surprise and disbelief on his face. I could see he was dissapointed for me. As I mentioned before, he's never had a good poker face and Ive known him long enough to read his body language. So pretty pleased it wasnt him.

That gets me thinking about how the hell they could both be found and ripped on the same day. Particularly the MD would be very hard to see from ground level. The only explanation I can come up with is someone is visiting carparks with surrounding bush and flying a drone around looking for plants. Some of these drones have a pretty big range from what I've seen. It would a very profitable little venture I imagine. My 2 plants alone would have made him over $6000.

Makes it hard guerilla growing when you only have limited bushland nearby and cant grow within a few hundred metres of carparks. Might have to reassess my strategy and perhaps put some autos in early and get them out before the pricks start scoping out bushland with their drones.

Am speculating of course. It may have been a motorised parasailor or who knows what else.

Just glad it wasnt my mate!

Yep drones are fucked for we are trying to do

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Theres a few drone apps that show where you can't fly. If your looking for a grow area maybe check a few areas with drone arial no fly and google earth. Round where i am we get maybe 5 months without flooding and heaps of snakes

lol if there was a weed app that told you you couldn't grow anywhere because you're not allowed do you think it would stop people? lol I have the app and it's literally anywhere near an airport or build up of people. Which means most Bushland is completely fine to drone over

Theres a few drone apps that show where you can't fly. If your looking for a grow area maybe check a few areas with drone arial no fly and google earth. Round where i am we get maybe 5 months without flooding and heaps of snakes

I think someone who is inclined to do a rip is probably not going to be deterred by a no fly zone.