Ripped!... Totally gut wrenching :(

ive grown with a few mates (1 at a time) logistically its a lot easier guerilla, very hard work by yaself and twice as slow for everything which puts you at more risk, never had a mate do the dirty, in fact come harvest time between normal life issues it can be hard to arrange the pull, never grown with a dole bludger type

The only other person that knows the locations is a best mate Ive known for years. He helped me cut the guts out of the wattles. Cant imagine he would do something so low to a mate. Does seem very strange both were taken on the same day so there's always that slim chance

There's your problem, man touched on it best. It may not have been your mate directly, but more than likely he's let slip, and he'd mostly likely know who did it.

And the best way to get your answer is by not mentioning it the first time you bump into him, and just try and get a read on his body language. Look for nervous-ness, or anxiety, if after some time if nothing is revealed, tell him what happened and see if his persona changes at all. It's honestly about the only way you get to the truth of the matter. Because what comes out of their pie-hole will most likely be BS, unless he is genuinely innocent to which you would've figured out once getting a read on his body language.

I've been ripped by a share grower before, not a pleasant experience. But wasn't too concerned, as his life took a turn for the worst soon thereafter. I've been pretty fortunate that way. Most who have burnt me in the past have bad shit come their way soon enough without me having to intervene and turn shit up for them. :D

I'll be able to find out if its him as I know where he'd be drying the stuff. He's got a weekender 2 hours away and when he's grown in the past he's dried it in his shed on the property. If I pretend like I dont suspect him then i can pop up mid week and have a sniff around. 2lbs of MJ drying should be easy enough to smell I reckon. If its one of his mates then I'll never know I suppose. If it is him I think I'll be more devastated about losing him as a friend than losing the MJ

It's a shit position to be in not knowing who .,,,coulda been anyone ,,but your left to suss out a mate that could be innocent or not.

For me that's real headfuck material...

Hope you come to a definite conclusion as to your mate ,

Yep definitely a headfuck! Should have just stuck to indoor!

Hey Hoppin,

post-63203-152306964636_thumb.jpeg

lol. That's my plan when I get things up and running. Plant some photos in mid-spring into my shadehouse with some plants that are great bug deterrents and some smelly ones that will help cover the flowering smell, and will be running a couple of indoors once I have a grow space that things can grow in stealthily and undisturbed and some serious lights. Least if your outdoors ever get ripped again, you got your indoors to fall back on.

Yep definitely a headfuck! Should have just stuck to indoor!

were the plants uprooted or cut at stem or branches, as you said noone had been there, those facts would help with knowing the planning that went into this, as well as the transport out.