• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

How long until I'm harvesting?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Yeah just watch the trichomes while flush for 2 weeks or until amber 10% whatever u prefer

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
Ken oath. Thanks guys! Looking forward to having a crack at her. So, should I start flushing now or should I give her her feed tomorrow as scheduled and make it the last until harvest? Just been using 1/2 dose of powerfeed and 1/2 dose of manutec potash thus far. Cheers guys. Thought I'd be waiting longer than a couple weeks.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

hey torrie
get into using EM-1 , it will control bud rot for you , using it as drench & foliar in veg & drench in flower
of cause it can't stop bugs shitting in ya buds & rotting them out though

but it can help stop PM / botrytis if you have a tendency for that kind of weather towards harvest
EM-1 trials in NZ https://www.emnz.com...ease-protection

generally eva your waiting for the pistols to mostly turn brown , a jewellers loupe will help you see the triscombe heads for more accuracy &
letting you easily pick your preferred harvest window , looking for mostly cloudy heads & a small amount of amber heads depending on your preference

loupe's are pretty cheap on ebay

Then you can see this

Attached File  IMG_0033.PNG   382K   65 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
Yeah, Kloud, already got that handy dandy little chart saved and ready to roll. Ordered a loupe from what I thought was an Australian seller but looks like it's coming from bloody overseas. Gonna order one shortly from a real Aussie seller. Nothin wrong with having two and they're cheap so no biggie. The inner science geek in me wants to get a microscope lol but until then the loupe will more than suffice.

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Yeah, Kloud, already got that handy dandy little chart saved and ready to roll. Ordered a loupe from what I thought was an Australian seller but looks like it's coming from bloody overseas. Gonna order one shortly from a real Aussie seller. Nothin wrong with having two and they're cheap so no biggie. The inner science geek in me wants to get a microscope lol but until then the loupe will more than suffice.

You can get usb microscopes reasonably cheap online. A few blokes on 420mag use them and just take a slither of bud off the plant to test, coz if you don't have it set still on a table, they're fucked to get a shot. Loupes are like that a bit for me. Think my hands shake too much...

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

You can get usb microscopes reasonably cheap online. A few blokes on 420mag use them and just take a slither of bud off the plant to test, coz if you don't have it set still on a table, they're fucked to get a shot. Loupes are like that a bit for me. Think my hands shake too much...

Have had a squizz at them. Would be cool to have a look at it right up close. lol bless ya, Steady Eddie.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
Hay eva those buds look like thay will fatten up a bit more. Maybe leave for 1 to 2 weeks

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

Hay eva those buds look like thay will fatten up a bit more. Maybe leave for 1 to 2 weeks

Cheers, Porky! That's what I'm thinking of doing. They've been bulking up like little champs this past week wanna leave for as long as possible to make sure she reaches her full potential after the rough guts start she had. How are your buds goin?

Woke up this morning to find that -- you guessed it -- my loupe had arrived. Still muck arseing around trying to use it and take photos, but here's two I did this morning. They look quite clear to me but I'm a noob so what do you guys reckon? Sorry if they're shitty photos.

Attached File  20180406_084920.jpeg   62.25K   57 downloads
Attached File  20180406_085201.jpeg   61.45K   57 downloads

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
From those photos they still look clear mostly. If you keep a close eye on the trics they should start to milk up soon. If it was my plant i would start to flush in about 7 to 10 days then let the plant suck all remaining moisture from the medium for about 3 to 5 days. Thats about 10 to 15 days buds should of fattened right up and ya trics should be milky and a little ambery by then

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
But thats just me im sure some others would do it differently

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.