Need new Seedbank. Nsw aus h

Would love to help you out, Unc. Would be nice to try and put our heads together and work out a way to get your seeds sent to me (NSW) and I'd send em onto you. However, there's gonna have to be a huge level of trust involved and I can't offer insurance if they get snatched up on their way to you lol. Maybe one day in the future we can try a send of one or two seeds and see if they make it. Build up a bit of trust from there and try for more, ya know? Just an idea. It's shit to read you can't get any seeds because of where you live. Maybe I could send you a nice gift on your birthday [emoji6] just an idea. Makes me sad reading your troubles.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Please remember "Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community."

Sounds like its getting harder and harder to get beans these days for some reason. Here is a bit of math that works for me every time :)

Bitcoin Wallet + Some Bitcoin + Seedsmans + Free Seeds - The Hassle = Good growing to be had.

Simples..

Might have to pick ya brain on the bitcoin one day. Tried doing it to order thru seedsman and couldn't do it for some reason. It's a shame too. Was gonna get some choice discounts and free seeds for paying with Bit.

Its pretty simple Eva really but it can get confusing for the none tech savvy i spose. The best and most simple to use and oldest Wallet is a BlockChain Wallet you can download it from your App Store and is free of course. After that its trying to buy some Bitcoin that can get frustrating sometimes and after getting a few $100 coin your set to go.

But yer if ya got any questions ill try and help as best as i can.

Good luck.

Its pretty simple Eva really but it can get confusing for the none tech savvy i spose. The best and most simple to use and oldest Wallet is a BlockChain Wallet you can download it from your App Store and is free of course. After that its trying to buy some Bitcoin that can get frustrating sometimes and after getting a few $100 coin your set to go.

But yer if ya got any questions ill try and help as best as i can.

Good luck.

Cheers mate! Honestly think there's some limitation on my card that's on the bank's end. Kept saying I couldn't do payments overseas. Thinkin I'll get a prepaid visa from the post office and set it up with an alias and get it sorted out so I can do everything with less of a trail and don't have to worry about calling the bank up. I'll hit you up in a couple of weeks or months when I'm looking for seeds again. Got more than enough plants to keep me busy right now and money's a bit tight.

Cheers mate! Honestly think there's some limitation on my card that's on the bank's end. Kept saying I couldn't do payments overseas. Thinkin I'll get a prepaid visa from the post office and set it up with an alias and get it sorted out so I can do everything with less of a trail and don't have to worry about calling the bank up. I'll hit you up in a couple of weeks or months when I'm looking for seeds again. Got more than enough plants to keep me busy right now and money's a bit tight.

No probs im all ways here lol. Yep might be easier just getting a pre-paid from the PO and see what happens. Try not to use your own Credit cards if possible better to go pre-paid just for that added extra bit of security.

I think in some ways using Bitcoin is a reasonable way to go.

I have used it now for both Seedsman and MSNL. 

Its about 30 - 45 mins of pain in setting it up but once its done its a breeze from there. Once you buy your seeds and choose the Bitcoin option and you know your total you just buy that amount of Bitcoin and send it over and its all done and dusted in 10 - 20 mins or so of waiting for the miners to do there thing.

You also get discounts and free seeds for using Bitcoin so that always nice.

The only slight annoyance would be is if Bitcoin went heavily up in value after you bought some seeds and you calculated back and realised that you spent $1000 equivalent a seed or something! - buts that highly unlikely!