Need new Seedbank. Nsw aus h

Have your ordered recently [emoji200]?

I have used msnl a bit in the past and was very satisfied. Now they've overhauled their procedures.

You can't have guaranteed stealth shipping with tracking like before, meaning if the order doesn't come they won't re send. On top of that if you can't track it how do you know if it was sent in the first place and where it stopped before making it to your mailbox.

And no credit payments...unless you've ordered in the last 3 days feel free to correct me.

Just msg me mate. Woke him up haha time delay. He got his last order about 6 months ago

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Your up early Dr. Or still goin from last nite haha

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah mate lol 5:45 am and my 5 yr old daughter wakes me up for cartoons and brekkie.... bloody kids hahaha gotta love em lol

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

He's checking the tape measure, apparently he thought little DR was 75 cm long, turns out it was only 3 inches

lol lol lol hes 4 inches ok mate [emoji23][emoji23] your never going to let me live that down are ya lol lol

Fair enough though i wouldn't either [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk