Need new Seedbank. Nsw aus h

Yeah ive got an account with them

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just tried again, "due to shipping difficulties in your region...blah blah (I've tied to post screenshots but my app keeps shitting it's pants.

Not sure why your some V.I.P exception but I'm experiencing what I was talking about.

Only one resend if it don't come and limited payment methods (WU, transfer, bitcoin)

Ie. the most unsafe payment methods..

So something smells like bullshiet..

Just tried again, "due to shipping difficulties in your region...blah blah (I've tied to post screenshots but my app keeps shitting it's pants.

Not sure why your some V.I.P exception but I'm experiencing what I was talking about.

Only one resend if it don't come and limited payment methods (WU, transfer, bitcoin)

Ie. the most unsafe payment methods..

So something smells like bullshiet..

So go with a different company... i definitely wouldnt go with any company that dont offer stealth or guaranteed shipping [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Will do gang,

Did try yantra as well...tried to set up an account however 3 days later yet to get a confirmation email from them.. *shrugs*

Cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Would love to help you out, Unc. Would be nice to try and put our heads together and work out a way to get your seeds sent to me (NSW) and I'd send em onto you. However, there's gonna have to be a huge level of trust involved and I can't offer insurance if they get snatched up on their way to you lol. Maybe one day in the future we can try a send of one or two seeds and see if they make it. Build up a bit of trust from there and try for more, ya know? Just an idea. It's shit to read you can't get any seeds because of where you live. Maybe I could send you a nice gift on your birthday [emoji6] just an idea. Makes me sad reading your troubles.