Any one tried DMT?

is dm+ same +hing which dude on hamil+ons pharma on sbs sucked ou++a mexican bullfrogs

swore he wouldn'+ +ri again as was 2 in+ense

shamans over +here +rea+ ppl all +ime

could be wrong and have mixed up wi+h some+hing comp diff

+hei wen+ chasing all +hese frogs which were chillin in +he deser+

and squeezed ou+ all +his gooee frog spur+ on 2 screens

qui+e in+eres+ing,,,,,,,,,,,unless u was a frog

So happy with the response of this post really didnt think it would be such a discussion, thanks to everyone contributing..

Now to add to trying it a week aso ago.. over the past couple days.. ive performed my own extraction with great results using an acacia obtusifolio, im yet to test the final product but by look of it its all work fine! has anyone else manage to do it themselves??

Only asking coz i wanna know if use felt defferent using stuff uve made? I feel im gonna have a great connection with ut has i have been through with it the whole process from starting the bushwalk.. i really think making it is a better way to consuming it then just taking whatever is around, when its around anyway coz it does seem to be one of the rarest substances to come across even though it literally everywhere! Interested on hearing what you all have to say?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've no idea about it but my bf has been on and on about it for almost a year now, his mates in the city are getting some in after multiple trial and errors of trying to homemake it. Stunk the bloody hell out of our fridge and destroyed any food or drink in the fridge at the time. But he'll be trying some when they get it in as he's very interested in the psychedelic things
  • Upvote 1