Any one tried DMT?

His confused me abit too.. ive heard many time about a silver cord during meditation, i dont know myself if that eith dmt.. i didnt notice one from my only experience but then again i was too busy try to understand so much amazingness all at once.. i feel it something reasonable to dicuss still though.. and cant be put down to just bullshit

• DMT is listed as a Schedule 9 prohibited substance in Australia under the Poisons Standard (October 2015).[55] A schedule 9 drug is outlined in the Poisons Act 1964 as "Substances which may be abused or misused, the manufacture, possession, sale or use of which should be prohibited by law except when required for medical or scientific research, or for analytical, teaching or training purposes with approval of the CEO."[56]