Any one tried DMT?

I just not keen on musshy due to them lasting so long.. dmt is only trip ive tried but i feel better know the high is so short lived..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I mainly have experience with gold tops, but you can achive a mild trip from them like say you ate 10 or so medium sized ones, youd see colours and everything would breathe ect but itd only last an hour or 2.

If you take 30 or more fresh gold tops thats when youll completely trip, its not anywhere near as intense as dmt though.

But yes it lasts for a good 6-8 hours lol

Lsd ...is a similar trip to mushies but in my opinion feels a lot cleaner and can peak from 6-10 hours [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by dr.argon

DMT is one of the best eye opening experiences in my life. One cone in a bucket bong punched laying on a swag amongst a tropical garden in Darwin. Most amazing world of colour I’ve ever witnessed, swimming through fractal patterns before coming back to myself literaly hovering over my body looking at myself passed out on a swag with a big smile on my face. Than just like a blink of the eye I was awake, straight as a Christian and changed for the better[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

DMT is one of the best eye opening experiences in my life. One cone in a bucket bong punched laying on a swag amongst a tropical garden in Darwin. Most amazing world of colour I’ve ever witnessed, swimming through fractal patterns before coming back to myself literaly hovering over my body looking at myself passed out on a swag with a big smile on my face. Than just like a blink of the eye I was awake, straight as a Christian and changed for the better[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

The out of body experience sounds pretty wild. Would you call that "breaking through"?

Many years ago I experimented with astral projection. I never achieved the out of body experience that my guide was trying to get me to achieve. However, my guide indicated that if I achieved out of body, I have to imagine a silver chord between my body and myself and that the chord should never be broken as that was the link between the realms. Did you feel or notice anything like that chord while out of body?

The out of body experience sounds pretty wild. Would you call that "breaking through"?

Many years ago I experimented with astral projection. I never achieved the out of body experience that my guide was trying to get me to achieve. However, my guide indicated that if I achieved out of body, I have to imagine a silver chord between my body and myself and that the chord should never be broken as that was the link between the realms. Did you feel or notice anything like that chord while out of body?

Thought you would be at least a little bit interested 

He was talking bullshit there is no silver cord