Extreme Q Vape Temp Help.

Glad it’s working for you OMD. Like you said too mate, better for your chest. I only have 5-7 vapes a week so it does the trick for me. I’m easily happy still 3+ hours but depends how I pack the little chamber. Will get a power one with the bags one day but like my little portable.

Not that I have anything really to compare it with but the Kush is very pleasant. Sweet smell in the jar. Had a nice packed one on Saturday night and wow..... a creeper that keeps creeping :-) I’m no expert though mate but keeps me settled and helps me sleep.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Glad it’s working for you OMD. Like you said too mate, better for your chest. I only have 5-7 vapes a week so it does the trick for me. I’m easily happy still 3+ hours but depends how I pack the little chamber. Will get a power one with the bags one day but like my little portable.

Not that I have anything really to compare it with but the Kush is very pleasant. Sweet smell in the jar. Had a nice packed one on Saturday night and wow..... a creeper that keeps creeping :-) I’m no expert though mate but keeps me settled and helps me sleep.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Very happy with it mate :) I only need a few bags a day and im set but i also roll a few joints for when im working around the park. Wish i could take a bag with me when im on the ride on mower but i dont think park guests would like seeing that lol

Good to hear ya liking the kush and its helping ya settle. Nothing better then smoking ya own home grown.

I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the extreme q. I was a little hesitant about getting a vape as I’d read they weren’t at good as a bong hit. But after reading your review it has answered my queries. Mine should be here next week.

No probs mate I hope you like it as much as i do. You dont get that instant rush like you do from a bong its more a creeper but when it dose kick in you will know lol and the stone lasts a lot longer.

No probs mate I hope you like it as much as i do. You dont get that instant rush like you do from a bong its more a creeper but when it dose kick in you will know lol and the stone lasts a lot longer.

sounds perfect. I use more for med use but can't deny I like getting high as well. I'm looking forward to it.