Extreme Q Vape Temp Help.

Hey Relaxxed its borosilicate glass and with no mods just stock standard straight out of the box.

https://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/products/extreme-q-vaporizer

I put it in the cyclone bowl but have read a lot about people packing it in the elbow, is it better in the elbow?

I have had a few bags now and loving it but will try the whip soon to :)

bump. Extreme Q vaporiser.

Hmmm, 210's to 230's..  I guess I might be drying my weed out too much once cured, or my Q operates hotter than others here. :scratchin:

EDIT: Can't be that I'm over drying it, because I sample wet bud in it at 180-185c. Fucks me, If I went over 200 it'd nuke it.

Edited by Indycar

Maybe if you made your own oil, Max. I'd imagine you could make your own blend and run it through your current vape.

Don't know for sure as I don't know the in's & out of those type of vapes like you have. Can't see why not?

Yeah wasn't looking at oil but actual plant material. That link has a vape that you can apparently use herb in. I watched a YouTube clip of them using one and they were smoking it much like you pack a bong but ground up more and they actually got a fair bit of vapour out of it. They reckon you get a lot more out of it by vaping compared to smoking so in turn you consume less. Also they reckon you don't get the carcinogens you do by smoking.
  • Upvote 1

Yeah wasn't looking at oil but actual plant material. That link has a vape that you can apparently use herb in. I watched a YouTube clip of them using one and they were smoking it much like you pack a bong but ground up more and they actually got a fair bit of vapour out of it. They reckon you get a lot more out of it by vaping compared to smoking so in turn you consume less. Also they reckon you don't get the carcinogens you do by smoking.

Fair enough, mate. The reason I mentioned oil is so you could then do away with smoking/burning the plant matter altogether. If the oil is made correctly with with little residual crap in it, it gotta be better for you.

As for them stating you get a lot more out of vaping then what you do smoking it. I'd be probing them for the evidence that backs up that statement. Theoretically, it doesn't add up. Because when you smoke it, you get a complete burn of trichomes and plant matter, but when you vape, you don't, and there's bound to be some tri's that don't get exposed to the heat properly to vaporise. Just to give some insight/numbers, a cigarette burns at 900c, and it appears the highest temp some are vaping here at is about 230c.

TBH, It sounds like a typical BS sales spiel they want to lob on punters.