ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL equivalent in OZ?

x3alann

Question

Hey all,

I'm thinking of making my own batch of cannabis oil. I've extensively watched alot of videos on youtube on how to do it, especially Rick Simpsons video's.

Now I'm looking for a suitable solvent similar thats readily availble in and around Sydney. I've looked at Methylated spirits (which has ethanol in it and some other small additives to stop people from drinking it...) and i've come across ISOCOL (which has isopropyl alcohol, water , AND fragrance.) Given this, i think ISOCOL would be the more suitable pick as it's closest to the US equivalent. But my question is, is this is a safe option? since it isnt 100% alcohol and has fragrance added to it. Will the heating process remove the fragrance?

Does anyone know if this is a suitable option? If not, what other options are available for us Aussie blokes to use as a solvent.

Thanks,

Alan

No. Fucking Lyrica. It fucks with your head. If you think growing pot makes a person anxious/paranoid. It’s nothing on what Lyrica can do to a persons mental wellbeing.

i +ake 2 x 50mg for knee pain

wai+ing on re-cons+ruc+

don'+ know whi, onli +hing works

u mean blacked ou+ choppers aren'+ real ??

The hospital system in Australia is racist against Australians

Last yr I was supposed to have some injections in my back,filled the forms out and had my date

I rang the day b4 just to confirm, they had no record of my procedure, couldn’t find the admittance forms ,

I made a complaint to no avail, left out in the cold, was told I would be treated as a new patient would have to wait 18 mths just for a appointment, fuck that

I went down to the pain clinic in October, feeling frustrated, I noticed the 2 ppl in the waiting room were there on the same day as me

Asked them how they were and to my surprise they both had their ops in may in the same day I was booked in

Fuck me did I see red, gave the nurse a mouthful and walked out

They both were of the same religion as the nurse?

I had to go to emergency in a different hospital, and when they asked me my religion I told them I was Muslim,she looked at me funny but put in my file

Early February I informed the hospital in ? as to my new religious status

Well blow me down , next thing u know there is a vacancy this month , unfortunately I couldn’t go that day but no problem, next date was fishing trip , still no problem

Asked me out of these dates which is the best for me

14 months b4 they said they could even find me appt,

So call me racist or whatever u want , the area where I live preference is definitely given to certain groups whilst the everyday person is being neglected

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Could be something in that, micmac. Pretty well every time I get referred to a local hospital my paperwork goes missing then several months later the newspaper runs a article on how efficient the hospitals are at processing the backlog of patience's.

I guess it's pretty easy to clear the backlog when they bin the paperwork..

Well fuck me, its no fun being a white bloke these days, bottom of the list for everything,

better of being a black or muslim chick, especially if you want a govenment job

its all good tho, because all us white blokes, are a bunch of privileged rich racist stnuc, and everyone else isn't

isn't multicultural living grand

Edited by pedro de pacas

My young bloke when he was about 11 asked me 1 day if he was a lesbian, I nearly fell over, didn’t know whether to laugh or be serious, so I asked why he would ask such a thing

Told about what they had learnt at school about lesbians and gay blokes

He said I ain’t gay because I like girls so I must be a lesbian

Apparently normal heterosexual wasn’t the first thing they learnt about

U could imagine what was said when I went too his school, don’t think I was their favourite father

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners