..What are these little pricks..

yeah many things can be a prob in pipes ect , molasses can do interesting stuff in a rez & pipes

everything is hand watered here or i'm using sips & filling the rez with water & EM-1 , interestingly

EM has molasses in it but with the beneficial anaerobic bacteria in EM , keeps things in check

does the same in soil as well

when you talk beneficial soil life EM works like an organizer , in general microorganism life is 5% bad guys

5% good guys & 90% are opportunistic & will follow & do whomever is in charge , good or bad

EM tries to keep soil life balanced with good benne's , keeping the 90% on the path of good & not evil

& ultimately becomes food for the life they organized

plant health will go a long way to keeping you away from having to protect your plant against pest & pathogen

cos the plant can do for herself , had to be able to protect herself or she wouldn't be here today , like all life really

in a constant evolution

Hey itchy,

Omg I love your approach. Natural. I'm just starting and I'm reading all these different things. I'm like please just give me natural.

[emoji274] thanks itchy.

Bexx..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yup spider mites. Neem is good but don't drench you plant as it can be slightly toxic to weed plants, don't put it on your buds if you have them as residual oils can make for bitter flavours and it doesn't kill eggs either so 2 or 3 applications over a month should clear them all up

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ayy man i started using neem spray for the same reason and my plants are usualy happy till i used it...plants look healthy but can tell theyve been smashed up by something

Fucked if i know how to get these fuckers off my girls its pissing me off haha7265441f6a72a1427a41ec2a75d051e9.jpga5ac2df22d176a6ec23db69bde6bf165.jpg1aeed2dfede54f74de7b99176bbd0246.jpg

[emoji108][emoji36]