..What are these little pricks..

i'd say , spider mite 

i'll assume your in flower 

https://bugsforbugs.com.au/whats-your-pest/spider-mites/

Biological and cultural control

Spider mites have several biological control agents including lacewings, tiny mite feeding ladybirds (Stethorus spp.), predatory gall-midges (Feltiella spp.)

and a variety of predatory mites (including Phytoseiulus persimilis and Neoseiulus californicus).

It is possible to achieve excellent results using predators to control spider mites. Sustainable control is best achieved using a combination of biological and

cultural controls. Cultural practices such as increasing humidity in the crop microclimate during extremely hot or dry periods can favour predators and

disadvantage the pest.

• Upvote 1

Cheers guy's appreciate the help i was thinking spider mite..

It came off my outdoor plant this one in pic so hence why iv got them probably as it outdoors and in a dry area..

Ill get onto some sort of foliage spray to sort them and hopefully it sorts them out..nu not flower yet man but not long off starting to flower prob why i have them to like ya said..lucky im onto it and thanks again for ya help appreciate it..

post-62805-151953052153_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yup spider mites. Neem is good but don't drench you plant as it can be slightly toxic to weed plants, don't put it on your buds if you have them as residual oils can make for bitter flavours and it doesn't kill eggs either so 2 or 3 applications over a month should clear them all up

Madd cheers heap's for that man legend ill get onto Neem by the sounds of it [emoji6]

there's a few oils you can use , neem being at the top of the list 

a bit of a mix of diff oils will help with poss immunity from using the same thing to often 

rosemary peppermint eucalyptus cinnamon 

if you buy neem oil from bunnings it will most likely have a emulsifier added  , if you use 

the other oils , you'll need to emulsify them otherwise the oil will not mix with water & you will 

not get good plant / pest coverage 

Dr Bronners hemp castile liquid soap will work as emulsifier , this being a lill less hash 

than dish washing liquid = emulsifier , also comes in diff oil flav's , so it can be used on it's own as a pest

spray as well as a emulsifier 

you could also consider not using anything negative on the plant as a general soap would be 

& use Silica & aloe vera or ever soap nuts , both have a number of health & pest prevention benefits

& will emulsify oils you mix with it 

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 1