*Help me before my plant dies*

So has your plants resonded to a flush speca

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I flushed when I saw this starting to happen and transplanted into a bigger pot, it's just got worse and worse, changing the soil completely with a notill mix n coco and castings in the next week. my 2 other seedlings are doing fine which are in a seedling mix.

Ok so as I was transplanting her into the soil I just mixed up and I noticed a lot of rootgrowth it looked like it was rootbounded in the pot but what surprises me is that I not long ago put her in that very pot when this shit with my leaves stared happening and she really hasn't grown like at all since then like not a single new leaf but theres a lot of root growth for 3 weeks... weird, anyway her roots are now in the perfect medium and hopefully it sorts it self out.

I will post an update to this grow.

I also got 2 seedlings which both sprouted. I'll see how these do in the new mix .

1x Strawberry Glue by T.H.Seeds

1x Passionfruit by Dutch passion

Cheers

Looks like a fungal infection to me, get some worms in your soil and give it a feed of compost tea/worm juice. It's not underwatering, the stems are still perky. Overwatering coupled with poor air circulation may have been the culprit here. Get a low power fan on it.

Worms, worm juice and a steady flow of air is a good natural remedy to most fungal infections.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Looks like a fungal infection to me, get some worms in your soil and give it a feed of compost tea/worm juice. It's not underwatering, the stems are still perky. Overwatering coupled with poor air circulation may have been the culprit here. Get a low power fan on it.

Worms, worm juice and a steady flow of air is a good natural remedy to most fungal infections.

Hey i transplanted a few days ago into notill and theres a lot more life now in the soil. looks like the mircrobes are going ham. Lots of mini white worms underneath the top dress of neem meal, looks like larvae?? Should I be worried about this?

Edited by speca

I

Hey i transplanted a few days ago into notill and theres a lot more life now in the soil. I don't think I overwatered because I only water when the pot was light and the top was finger dry, I think the poor air circulation and rootbound was the problem, I think I was choking it since it was in a 3 gal plastic pot. looks like the mircrobes are going ham though, Lots of mini white worms underneath the top dress of neem, looks like larvae?? Should I be worried about this?

This is the bacteria so you knows it's workin [emoji41]!post-61562-15204441531_thumb.jpg

hey mate

sorry i just noticed your thread 

when you say lill white worms , would you say those worms look sort of clear / see through 

next time you transplant , leave yourself enough space on top for mulching , the mulch will help to 

keep that top soil moist to let the mycelium continue growing & consuming food 

now the color of the mycelium is white , yes ? 

hard to tell under purple , LED's i assume