*Help me before my plant dies*

Hey I'm not sure what is happening to my plant can some one help? I'm growing in soil. The leaves on my plants tips are Turing brown and then curling upwards and turning yellow then eventually dieing off and droping on the floor. This has started effecting my bottom leaves and it's working its way to the top. I need this fixed fast before it kills my last few leaves.... growth on this plant has completely stopped, I haven't gave it nutrients in about 3 weeks.

here are some pics

Anyone with advise please share

Thanks

post-61562-151921284613_thumb.jpg

post-61562-151921288134_thumb.jpgpost-61562-151921291143_thumb.jpgpost-61562-151921294235_thumb.jpgpost-61562-151921297828_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by speca

What if this happens next time I want to know how to fix this... plus I don't wanna have to go and get more seeds.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hard to offer any advice without knowing what you got going on there, speca. But yeah, tend to agree with others, they're toast

Without knowing you setup. I suggest clean out, strerilse it, maybe improve on ventilation, sort the light/s, refrain from over watering, and see if you can improve on the grow medium of potting mix/perlite?