Bolivian Torch Pup

Hey guys.

Last year my mate gave me a Bolivian Torch cactus pup to take care of. 

This was in about Autumn last year. It was about 6 inches tall.

I left it in a dark, well ventilated space for a while, until it was calloused at the point it connected to the mother cacti.

I then put it in a small pot and left it inside until summer (should have taken it outside in spring!)

After a month it'd grown a bit and I gently wobbled it to test the roots. They were firm.

Here is a pic circling the markings showing from where the new growth has grown.

post-63050-0-40040300-1518826082_thumb.jpeg

As you can see the pot is very small.

I recently decided to fertilise it with some of Seasol's Powerfeed.

It's exploded and grown more in 1 week than it did in a month prior.

Then decided it was about time I repotted her. So picked up some Canna Terra Professional composted super soil, Coconut Coir and Perlite. Mixed 2-1-1 respectively.

Here is a pic showing the same cactus above in a nice new big pot and planted standing straight up this time.

post-63050-0-91507100-1518826243_thumb.jpeg

Thanks for reading guys.

Bob

Edit: I'm also growing some medicine: https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/79387-first-grow-tent-cfl-and-ebay-led-ufo/

Edited by Bob Budsmore
  • Upvote 1