Wasent sure where to post..

I wasent sure where to put this or what even to call it haha...

anywho, I have come up with a short list of some types of plants I am on the hunt for at the moment and here they are...

-Fockea Edulis

-Sempervivum Arachnoideum

-Rauhia Peruviana

-Pseudolithos Migiurtinus

-Frailea Castanea

-Ipomoea Bolusiana

-Machaerocereus Eruca

-Ortegocactus Macdougalli

-Pachypodium Brevicaule

AAAANND

-Pachypodium Bispinosum

Now I know they arent going to exactly be common, but if anyone can point me in the right direction to buy seeds/seedlings please let me know or if anyone has some they are keen to get rid of (i doubt it) let me know as I am on a mission of the life time :)

~Kanda

thanks Lou, i apreciate the thought. I cant say that it really bothers me what sub species it is as i am just on the hunt in general and they/that was the one i spotted.

I have picked the brains of several local nurseries, but they just dont know shite about cacti and i felt like i was talking to a brick wall each time haha.

I was also ment to PM you but this is the first time i have been online in a while. The Stapelia made it all hunky dorey and is just a climatising around its new family. iOU. (my phone wont let me Pm)

kanda