chopper fly overs

When it rains it pours , been nearly 4 weeks since the raid a few houses down, been 1 hr since the last raid

I couldn’t believe it , this bloke bought the house about 10 yrs ago, never met him, kept it nice n tidy done a few renos

Saw the same cars sitting in front of my place n thought here we go , so fuck thought I’d head them off at the gate but they started walking the other way , shit what’s going on here

Then I notice a few houses down the street already been raided n they’re bringing plants out now, they look like they were outside

About 20 mins ago the rest of the team goes up to the other place in different direction

Well fuck me , looks like he had a lights setup in the Reno’s

Been to the bottlo, actually I’m not that worried, if they had any idea about me I’d already be gone

But who would have guessed in 1 street in the space of 30 houses 3 busts in a month

Makes u wonder have many ppl r really doing this, thought I was in minority but maybe that may not be the case anymore

It’s really unfortunate that most ppl don’t realise the benefits of weed till their on deaths bed, and it takes this for the rest of the family to start to open their eyes

Since my local police station has been re zoned the detective in charge is really making a name for himself

Job well done

PS the local ice addicts n dealers seem to have a free rain, maybe that’s a bit too hard boys

Edited by micmac

Yeah brownie, looks like bloke up the road had maybe 40 /50 no bud plants yet

Down the road looks like they had 5 outside with some big g buds

Looks weird with plants in the front yards in both directions

I noticed a police chopper fly over the other day, it’s lights came on , blue n red flasher, about 100 from my place n went off 100 past it, a marked car came up the street at same time so I guess there’s a bit of coordination going on here

Think the hot tin roof has been a blessing in disguise, I also have both doors open so there’s really nothing to see nor does it look like I’m hiding anything

The 1 thing that does concern me is that the guy who took my statement is the same guy that came through the shed 3 months ago, so I’m guessing he bought the fish breeding story

I’ve made a point out of selling a lot more than I usually would so they have been seeing ppl coming here but leaving with fish in bucket or plastic bags

Just got to give them no reason to come here

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Just went out to get mail , dees were just leaving really bad timing

As he got in the car he said “ now we won’t find your fingerprints in either of these 2 houses”

I laughed and replied “are you serious “

He laughed and said “we’ll see “

Dickhead, I don’t even know them

Edited by micmac

I got no worries dog , looks like fallout from the first 1 , the others were probably undone by surveillance originally, it happened at 10.30 and was all over by 2.30 so anyone at work would never had known about it, , the indoors 1 looks like it ain’t been going to long from what I saw when they brought them out, unlucky he was right on the corner to a fire trail , right where they parked their cars when out the back, talking to neighbour said his mum was sick so I guess the poor bugger was trying to help her out