chopper fly overs

I haven't seen the drone over my place in a while now i reckon they were sussing out bikes in my back yard, a cousin had a fair few people run in to his back yard to steal two of his bikes about a week ago i was told they made it out the front with a 125kg bike no back wheel they tried to take a road bike as well

these drones are only helping the criminals, instead of them searching back yards at 2-3am they can now just fly a drone around the neigbourhood looking for shit to rip without the trespassing

my pets hate the drones i have one that specifically barks at the police helicopter when they are searching but no other times my bitch barks at the drone i think its the light noise from the propellers she hates maye they are just freaked out i donno

• Upvote 1

Don’t know how to start this but I think there is a link between army operations and police using the information that has gathered during these so callled exercise operations

Tuesday n Wednesday we had fly overs by army helicopters, I mean like about 50 metres above houses

Thursday morning about 10 am the dogs were barking and I noticed someone walking along back fence , I looked at him and he asked me if I had a problem, replied was just checking what dogs were barking at

Then I noticed and bloke a few houses down using a hand held flir looking into the house a few doors down

Took dog for a quick walk to see more and noticed unmarked car with blue rubber gloves in console

Returned home switched everything off and waited

Went to put some rubbish out minutes latter to see them entering the house down the road

Fuck me didnt think my heart could beat so quick

At this point in time I was thinking it only a matter of time

They haven’t come yet, thinking they would have raided both houses at the same time ,why give me 2 days so far to get rid of everything?

Still jumping at every little sound, every car door

Not much I can do really , just wait it out and what happens, happens

Back to the chopper, this wasn’t the only house raided since then , I’ve heard of a few others including outdoors and have been raided in the last few days

If you think that they r just flying over for practice, that’s bullshit

All information is being funneled down to local police, with gps and address of suspect findings

Coincidence, I don’t believe in coincidence

Stay safe , before legalisation there will be a purge made by those against to try and sway public opinion, marijuana means criminals

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

Don't think it's the Army alone. I'm not into conspiracies, but I found it odd that a careflight helicopter was working a grid pattern last year. I thought maybe they we're doing it to try and find someone, but the way it just got up and fucked off from the area was something that fueled more thought.

But yeah, that sucks, mate. No joy having that worry over your head. Naturally I hope nothing comes of it. :)

Interesting mac, theres been a lot of extra army action here in the last fortnight as well and they have also been low and have not been taking the usual paths, as said not much you can do about it but clean up shop if your seriously stressed by it, i also have had a few raids in my area in the last couple weeks, it all adds up to making one a little nervous thats for sure,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Had a helicopter flying around early this morning 3.30/4.00 am, went out had a look, fucked if i could see it, wasn't over head so didn't really care

its the 2nd time the last couple of weeks its happened, not unusual to get choppers flying over, cops ambos, fucking crop dusters ,checking power-line choppers 

this was hanging around for a bit tho, flying low by the sound of it, fuck knows, not to concerned here