Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

Yeah i can tell bb tears were shed lol not every plant hermied 3 out of ten hermied and spat out nannas they pollinated them selves and the other 7plants and yep they were all useless,im a much more vigilant gardener now and even though im on the ball a bit more now i still almost missed one a few days back that had two open flowers after being away for just one day

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah i can tell bb tears were shed lol not every plant hermied 3 out of ten hermied and spat out nannas they pollinated them selves and the other 7plants and yep they were all useless,im a much more vigilant gardener now and even though im on the ball a bit more now i still almost missed one a few days back that had two open flowers after being away for just one day

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I can’t believe how quickly they can hermie and then pollenate everything. That’s crazy, and scary haha

To think you spend all this time effort and money for them to flip on you due to one overly hot day and some unfortunate shade cloth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what ppm did you use in the end? Just out of curiosity.

It ranged from 18-20ppm

But I think next time I’ll evaporate half the water out to effectively double the concentration (can’t think of any other way to concentrate the silver really) cause over cooking it doesn’t seem to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk