Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

while she is still in flower if left to over ripen as a lats attempt to reproduce they will grow female sexual organ but not encased in any way like..male pollen sacks open to release their pollen..hermie the same..a female can also grow bananas as a last resort to reproduce and also has to open to reled its pollen wich will cause that female and others around her to produce seeds..the true female sexual organs has its pollen exposed as it grows anything pollinated from this pollen will produce female seeds.....

im pretty stoned atm hope that makes sense. lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha thanks mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G day fellas,

So o got back from a weekend trip and the pollen plant does not look happy!

1b30277aeb7a96e8fa36c658ff6966ac.jpg

I’ve given it a good soaking, and trimmed some of the dead leaves off and it’s looking much better already.

On another note, I believe my main girls have started flowering!

What do you guys think?

54d61e39389ffae64ee20fd52ed08f99.jpg

4553a7566fda5208e2d9eefeef1fa83f.jpg

4659d69fd685ba8804a9fcc4f2990989.jpg

0a2b6bde66f0228e731b09362a7990ec.jpg

Are my girls flowering?? If anyone can confirm on deny this, I would appreciate it. Because if that’s the case my timing will line up perfectly! Pollen plant has another 1-2 weeks before it’s fully mature and that will line up perfectly with breeding times.

Cheers

BB

No not to early bb pretty much everyone will be heading into flower at this time of year you should read the post i left for gazza a few minutes back about covering plants with shade cloth, might give you something to think about bb

Hi GreenQueen, is love to read that post, how can I find it?

Cheers

BB

Oh il just type it again, a few years back at this exact time of year i decided to cover my plants with shade cloth about 8/10plants in total and went away for a few days , the shade cloth heated up and sagged down on top of my plants and fried them good and proper even plants that are just close to the shade cloth and other plastics can be affected from the heat that radiates from the shade cloth but that wasnt the worst the worst was that as a result of the stress they all hermied from extreme heat stress and i know a bloke that covered his with shade cloth and just changing the amount of light hours his plant were getting was enough to hermie them because suddenly they were shaded, im not saying that will definitely happen to you but it certainly happens,all things to think about for sure, cheers bb,,GQ

Oh il just type it again, a few years back at this exact time of year i decided to cover my plants with shade cloth about 8/10plants in total and went away for a few days , the shade cloth heated up and sagged down on top of my plants and fried them good and proper even plants that are just close to the shade cloth and other plastics can be affected from the heat that radiates from the shade cloth but that wasnt the worst the worst was that as a result of the stress they all hermied from extreme heat stress and i know a bloke that covered his with shade cloth and just changing the amount of light hours his plant were getting was enough to hermie them because suddenly they were shaded, im not saying that will definitely happen to you but it certainly happens,all things to think about for sure, cheers bb,,GQ

Holy fuck! They all hermied?! The whole plant?? So they were basically useless?