Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

go+ couple of cri+cal + freebies from dinafem

go++a be 2 of mos+ node laden plan+s i've grown

+hink u made ure poin+ wi+h all ure pos+s

My critical mass are looking a bit the same. Reminds me of one of those Jewish candle things but with too many damn candles lol

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

My critical mass are looking a bit the same. Reminds me of one of those Jewish candle things but with too many damn candles lol

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

can'+ sai enough good s+uff bou+ cri+ical mass

ure def on a winner wi+h +hem +unkerino

swee+ as honee

unders+and ead (soz no capi+ols), can'+ de-cipher res+?

eabbdc ??

Edited by afgahn bob

@ SE, the nice green one in the foreground is cats Piss X, the original X, cats piss X 3 males of me old shit

been bred here in the dirt, so handles all the shit that gets throw at it, got 4 other cats piss X x no idea, could be anyone of the good males i had that year

had a bag of seeds marked as cats piss x ? , the other bags of seeds are all marked correctly 

got 200 seeds left of cats piss x, about a 10 % germ rate, bag of seeds got lost in me shed for a long while 

will get to them this summer and open pollinate all that pop up, then select the ones i want, and stabilize them

got a few hundred seeds of each cats piss x x other shit, will be able to get it back from there if i have to 

its best shit i've had in the last 10 years +

fucked up and got me 420 not working lol lol 

All those dodgy looking buds in pots, where grown run to waste, with fuck all waste, only once a week, apart from a couple of dribbles occasionally 

only using bud rite, kelp concentrate and sulphate of potash and water, in coco perlite, some with dirt as well, mostly all recycled shit  

might have to lift me game and to them properly one day