Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

pedro is completely fucked, young bloke put me on me arse, for the 8th and final time, teaching him how to fight properly, (street fighting)

d of hi

managed to crawl to the shed, where i'm sitting having a big sook in fucking agony, while being as proud as fuck

wont be to much longer now i wouldn't think

un+il 9+h +ime ??

• Upvote 1

Plants are still laying down, been to windy to do anything about it, rained over night, so there wet laying on the ground

got no hope of standing them back up anyway, let alone wet, the gale force wind will be back tomorrow for a few days

if i try and get them back up, will have broken shit everywhere, if i don't will have mouldy shit everywhere 

so fucking close lol lol lol 

thank fuck i'm not growing in this spot again

Its been the worse season I've ever had, been having a laugh about it since they fell over, not much else i can do

there is probably only one thing left to happen, lol they have started work already, on the bridge just down the road

lets hope there is no noses that know, lol lol 

will start ripping them out soon, it didn't rain for about 8 weeks, it will make up for that soon enough

none of them are me regular shit, got know idea how there will handle the wet shit 

will be a huge oil run on most of it i think

Sorry to here Pedro :(

We had those winds and the fires, spent past few nites helping farmer's heard cattle to safety and putting out spot fires. Was a bad few days indeed :(

Was a bit concerned about lightning starting a fire around here, no water, nothing i could of done about it if it did

fires are everybody biggest fear living in the country, its fight or flee, there only options you got

Was a bit concerned about lightning starting a fire around here, no water, nothing i could of done about it if it did

fires are everybody biggest fear living in the country, its fight or flee, there only options you got

Had friends lose their entire cattle farm property and houses and milking operations monday nite worth millions :( Saved as many livestock as we could but watched alot burn but there was nothing we could do :(

We chose to stay and fight..

Edited by OldManDallas
  • Upvote 2

It’s a bugger when u have a shit yr, I know what it’s like to lose them, nothing u can do about it

In the lap of the gods now mate

Hope u still get something worthwhile

I see u that idiot is trying to stir up shit again, must have got off his meds again

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1