Light cycles

The problem with this forum as I see it is typified with the nonsense above.

Those who have no business on the thread, who have nothing positive to contribute are somehow attracted like moths to a flame whenever any decent content is introduced or discussed.

It's like a caveman group trying to keep everyone in caves with small twig fires when the world outside is changing.

It's a mentality that spills over into other aspects of cannabis issues in Australia.

If people like this are the torch bearers for cannabis in Australia, then we'll be in the dark for a long, long time.

Signing out.

Edited by eyesonly

The problem with this forum as I see it is typified with the nonsense above.

Those who have no business on the thread, who have nothing positive to contribute are somehow attracted like moths to a flame whenever any decent content is introduced or discussed.

It's like a caveman group trying to keep everyone in caves with small twig fires when the world outside is changing.

It's a mentality that spills over into other aspects of cannabis issues in Australia.

If people like this are the torch bearers for cannabis in Australia, then we'll be in the dark for a long, long time.

Signing out.

I reckon it is your attitude and they way you come accross as a complete know it all that has people riled up eyesonly.

I am usually very passive on here and keep to my diary and pop in on other threads from time to time but you sir are annoying as fark.

you started asking for advice then told us this crazy story how you vaped a dead seedling and you felt like you were so stoned out of your mind and finally knew what a indica stone felt like, yeah righto. Then you go on giving advice like you are the growing guru but you are just repeating facts and information you have seen here or on other forums and have never actually grown a plant.

Now you are slandering oz stoners, my favorite place on the net.  If you want to learn how to grow your own medicine this is great place to be, it's filed with knowledgeable people that are more than happy to help you, I know this from experience. Just don't act like you already know everything and maybe you wont get shouted down all the time.

good luck to you.

• Upvote 2