First time outdoor grower - HELP PLEASE!

Yeah I’m gutted! All the new growth was completely burnt. I think I over used the insecticide. On the plus side, I think the flee beetles are dead

I’m hoping that with some time and good weather it can bounce back before flowering.

No at the moment it’s mainly water with some seasol every now and then. Should I be feeding it something more? Would love some suggestions as to what you use and how often!

Thanks GreenQueen! You’ve been all helpful

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't use anymore seasol till things have improved a fair bit just water and not to much water though just enough for the soil to be slightly damp,glad the beetles are exterminated lol there little pricks and hard to spot sometimes,hopefully in a week or two your girls will have recovered with more tips than before,keep an eye on them and if they get any worse take some pics and post them you made need to take further steps recover them yep but see how the look in a day or so and worry about that than,cheers BB

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Don't use anymore seasol till things have improved a fair bit just water and not to much water though just enough for the soil to be slightly damp,glad the beetles are exterminated lol there little pricks and hard to spot sometimes,hopefully in a week or two your girls will have recovered with more tips than before,keep an eye on them and if they get any worse take some pics and post them you made need to take further steps recover them yep but see how the look in a day or so and worry about that than,cheers BB

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks soo much GreenQueen!

I’ll pinch the burnt buds off tomorrow morning and just give them a little water.

Fingers crossed it bounces back! I’ll keep this forum updated with photos just so I don’t miss any problems haha

Thanks again!

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk