Gosh we sound so alike lol as you probably noticed im also an insomniac and pain is another issue which i also take a mixture of different pain pills to relieve to the pain but i find when i get the dosage right of canna oil i dont need pain pills at all for pain and the high is great but the insomnia is a different one again i need large doeses of oil to get the desired effect of sleep and different strains work better than others also i find i get immune pretty quick if i just take it one way over a period of time so i try to break it up a bit il take black oil for a couple of weeks then swap for coconut oil for a few weeks then smoke for a couple of weeks than il take canna butter/brownies for a couple weeks back to pills for a couple and start the process again,it really helps your body to not get immune and i recken ive reduced the crap big phama drugs i was taking by 75% which is huge for me and feel so much better for it to

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah GQ as I’ve only started on the edibles I’ve now got FECO but I can’t figure out how to take it as it’s thick and if I put it in cold liquid it sits on the side of the glass, hot liquid it sticks to the spoon lol been told get capsules n fill them. I had edibles for few days back on pharma drugs for work n tonight tried the FECO, just feeling a bit tingly on .05g, I’ll see how it goes for pain and sleep tonight. Do you have any views on hemp oil, got a mate that wants me to try it. I don’t know much about it similar to canna but guess no thc.

Cheers, Porcha

I do not disclaim anything about this message. I'm quite proud of it, really!

Hi porcha,i make rso myself i have a daughter with severe epilepsy and my husband is recovering from prostate cancer he's done the 60day gram a day treatment but he continues to take rso in smaller doses now as as an upkeep dose and i just take it for pain and pleasure when needed but yes its very thick and can be a tricky to use,my daughters rso i put in a syringe so its easy to get an exact dose being one rice grain size and i put the syringe into warm glass of water to warm it up so it comes out easy when I've pushed enough out i get a small piece of bread put the dose in the bread and roll it up like a tablet so its easy to swallow and you dont taste it and you dont get any on your teeth either,for me and hubby i dont bother putting it in a syringe i just put it in an airtight container and leave it in the freezer its much easier to handle when its frozen i just grab a chunk out slice of the amount needed and take it in the bread the same way as my daughter a bread tablet and down the hatch,you have to do it pretty fast as it thaws out quick and can be a black sticky mess in no time,if you filled a cap with my rso and had that amount youd sleep for days lol its very very strong you only need a minute amount,for us i need to know that the product were taking has got to be the real deal and sadly there is a lot of products being sold on the internet that just are not what they claim to be and for that reason i have no other option but to make it myself so i know exactly whats going into it and how and what its being made with in my opinion its the only way to know what your getting,ive never tryed caps but i have heard that because the caps are relatively large in comparison to the amount of rso you need so by the time you put a tiny amount into a cap most of the cap is full off air and can be hard to swallow as the air inside makes the cap float there for making it difficult to swallow so ive never bothered because the bread trick works so well,if you want to infuse it into a drink make sure your using not boiling but hot milk as it binds with the fatty acids much better than trying to mix it with a standard coffea made with water,hope that gives you some ideas porcha,cheers,,,GQ

• Upvote 1

Hi porcha,i make rso myself i have a daughter with severe epilepsy and my husband is recovering from prostate cancer he's done the 60day gram a day treatment but he continues to take rso in smaller doses now as as an upkeep dose and i just take it for pain and pleasure when needed but yes its very thick and can be a tricky to use,my daughters rso i put in a syringe so its easy to get an exact dose being one rice grain size and i put the syringe into warm glass of water to warm it up so it comes out easy when I've pushed enough out i get a small piece of bread put the dose in the bread and roll it up like a tablet so its easy to swallow and you dont taste it and you dont get any on your teeth either,for me and hubby i dont bother putting it in a syringe i just put it in an airtight container and leave it in the freezer its much easier to handle when its frozen i just grab a chunk out slice of the amount needed and take it in the bread the same way as my daughter a bread tablet and down the hatch,you have to do it pretty fast as it thaws out quick and can be a black sticky mess in no time,if you filled a cap with my rso and had that amount youd sleep for days lol its very very strong you only need a minute amount,for us i need to know that the product were taking has got to be the real deal and sadly there is a lot of products being sold on the internet that just are not what they claim to be and for that reason i have no other option but to make it myself so i know exactly whats going into it and how and what its being made with in my opinion its the only way to know what your getting,ive never tryed caps but i have heard that because the caps are relatively large in comparison to the amount of rso you need so by the time you put a tiny amount into a cap most of the cap is full off air and can be hard to swallow as the air inside makes the cap float there for making it difficult to swallow so ive never bothered because the bread trick works so well,if you want to infuse it into a drink make sure your using not boiling but hot milk as it binds with the fatty acids much better than trying to mix it with a standard coffea made with water,hope that gives you some ideas porcha,cheers,,,GQ

Hey GQ thanks hate what u been through, guess no one said life meant to be easy. but it shows how much knowledge you have on this subject through experience. This will help hugely, the bread idea is awesome it is hard to push out the syringe, so hot water once again is a great idea, I just didn’t know if I was allowed to heat n let it cool again etc. I got 2g so will last 20-40 doses depends on if I’m doing .05 dose or .10 each night. Last night I did .05 and made my legs tingle n take the pain out of my back but didn’t help me sleep. So tonight I’ll try .10 and see how I go and hope I’m asleep b4 4am like this morning. Understand in regards watch out for dodgy people, I’ve been ripped off b4. But luckily I know a great people now where we help them, they help us [emoji171] I’ll pass on the cap idea I have trouble swallowing pills anyway. But I will try it in hot choc made on mild as in hot water last night I think I wasted most of it, I’ll see if I can share a pic [emoji5] luv your advise chicky and really appreciate. [emoji171]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/7a9f9d726c50791e4adc62fb3a4f6904.heichttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/ed55756048f51b50608132c91bd97ce5.heic

Cheers, Porcha

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/79bafc21be4fa79bb3db0aca7c77556c.heic

Cheers, Porcha

Not sure why but it adds a link not the pic [emoji23]

Hey porcha no worries at all ive got a bit of experience up my sleeve now but i knew nothing about oils when i first came to osa i was just a long time smoker and if i hadnt received advice from a few very helpfull members id be still feeding my family big phama crap that never really worked anyways so im happy to share the knowledge and pay it forward to answer your question about hemp i take hemp seed oil and hulled hemp seeds everyday and so does my family and it has so many good values to numerous name them all so ive taken a few pics of my favorite products so you can read for yourself,i buy these at my local chemist and there fantastic but it doesn't really help for strong pain or treatment for disorders or for things like cancer you really need a whole plant with high thc or cbd for those sorts of things but anyways take a look at the pics and have a read,i use hemp seeds and oils all the time everyday i love the stuff lol28793b73bc34714e117d401a74936a58.jpgbba8d57e9683bf6012a133cbb4132e4a.jpg243fb277dc2a9295a4a08cbd3bd46314.jpg181e477c57512fee9648a7877e6a0954.jpg6e32cad37a5401dfdcf6e7e05048edb9.jpg515cd281114776883097d35f9a0dcbd0.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey porcha no worries at all ive got a bit of experience up my sleeve now but i knew nothing about oils when i first came to osa i was just a long time smoker and if i hadnt received advice from a few very helpfull members id be still feeding my family big phama crap that never really worked anyways so im happy to share the knowledge and pay it forward to answer your question about hemp i take hemp seed oil and hulled hemp seeds everyday and so does my family and it has so many good values to numerous name them all so ive taken a few pics of my favorite products so you can read for yourself,i buy these at my local chemist and there fantastic but it doesn't really help for strong pain or treatment for disorders or for things like cancer you really need a whole plant with high thc or cbd for those sorts of things but anyways take a look at the pics and have a read,i use hemp seeds and oils all the time everyday i love the stuff lol28793b73bc34714e117d401a74936a58.jpgbba8d57e9683bf6012a133cbb4132e4a.jpg243fb277dc2a9295a4a08cbd3bd46314.jpg181e477c57512fee9648a7877e6a0954.jpg6e32cad37a5401dfdcf6e7e05048edb9.jpg515cd281114776883097d35f9a0dcbd0.jpg

GQ first I have to say u rock, tonight I did hot chocolate a grain size FECO into it and it started to dissolve on top, no mess no resin on my cup, no taste, now I’m a little tingly so not far off of crawling into bed, long days on the farm, work and business stuffs my back, but I still do it as I luv it. I have saved ur pics so I can read up on hemp, I’ll see what my chemist have as straight away I saw anti inflammatory n with my osteoporosis it’s a big factor. Definitely happy I persisted with this app, plays up a bit but a great bunch of guyz n dollz [emoji171]

Cheers, Porcha

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/e496c6004bc406fd18cc6694761e5a5c.heic

Proof it worked amazingly [emoji171]

Cheers, Porcha

Awww thanks porcha glad i could help mate,i really think everybody should make hemp oil and hulled hemp seed part off there diet everyday as it just has so many health values that cant be ignored,ive been taking both for about a year now and i feel amazing compared to before taking it,i still get my problems dont get me wrong its not a cure for everything but my energy level is 100% better, less joint pains and back pain,ive also noticed my memory is much much better,like anything it doesn't happen overnight but after a month or two your really start to notice the changes and just gives you a feeling of overall healthy and vitality anyways il stop goin on about it lol and let you try and see for yourself cheers porcha,,,,GQ

• Upvote 1

Hehehe i like it strong,i always warn peoples of the potency before they consume any just one peace of brownie is enough to last all day and night two pieces is like havin a big dose of morphine it completely numbs you and knocks you out cold,but a kilo of butter/coconut oil lasts me a very long time at that strength and if im going to go to the trouble of making it i sure as hell want to know ive had it lol and i do,i also like you use a mix of strains i guess you could call it rocket fuel butter lol