https://bakedstore.com.au/

https://m.facebook.com/budsbakedstore/?ref=bookmarks

Anybody heard of this mob?

Based in Adelaide

says they post all over oz.

i make my own edibles

might help out someone

I ordered some few days ago and they arrived today. Can one get in trouble if this was put on fb? They would like feedback and photo but I’m concerned can you get in trouble for this? [emoji514][emoji897]post-61516-150728235689_thumb.jpg

Cheers, Porcha

I do not disclaim anything about this message. I'm quite proud of it, really!

I ordered some few days ago and they arrived today. Can one get in trouble if this was put on fb? They would like feedback and photo but I’m concerned can you get in trouble for this? [emoji514][emoji897]attachicon.gifImage1507282342.399782.jpg

Cheers, Porcha

oh and been told only 1/2 caramel choc chew bar as it backs a punch [emoji85]

Cheers, Porcha

You should try making your own edibles porcha then you can make them savory or sweet what ever you like best and it will probably taste better,you know what gone into it and home made is probably a stronger product or at least you get to decide how strong its going to be lol and the options are endless as to what you can make,I LOVE EDIBLES lol yum and drinkables to

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

You should try making your own edibles porcha then you can make them savory or sweet what ever you like best and it will probably taste better,you know what gone into it and home made is probably a stronger product or at least you get to decide how strong its going to be lol and the options are endless as to what you can make,I LOVE EDIBLES lol yum and drinkables to

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

and brea.he inables as well ?