MARS II LED Flowering Pictures Inside

Sadly my friend had to speed up the drying process due to someone who knew about the grow using it against this person, a heater was used to rush the drying process, the buds are probably a tad over dry but its either that or have the cops show up, since a heater was used it will need a good long bag burping to draw out what moisture is in the stem

this was the only way it could have been done

harvest amount is 14oz with a bag burping i reckon it will end up around 10oz that is 280grams there about's from 600watts of led not utilized to there full potential

• Upvote 1

Puff only one is fox tailing so i think it may be strain related, the other plant has nice round shaped bud tops

The MARS II lights have nothing on COB penetration but they are doing a really good job, on a gpw basis i don't think these lights are being used to full potential as each light is covering around .8x.65m i would estimate my friend will pull around 10oz off both plants and they are both 5 foot tall

Mine also are fox tailing with MARS II lights

My mate gave away almost all of the two plants to his family members i managed 2oz, all up there were 11oz from the harvest, last i seen it was being dried with a heater and buds felt crisp but as mentioned they needed to be cured but the batch didnt even last long enough to do it

heres the buds typically like my grows the buds come out really dark green

post-2209-0-24999800-1497965646_thumb.jpg

post-2209-0-93824900-1497965663_thumb.jpg

post-2209-0-11303900-1497965677_thumb.jpg

post-2209-0-57688500-1497965690_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the update Gazza,Them bud's look like they have a bit of that frosty stuff on them.Nice buds Gazza.

Are them buds grow by you Gazza or are they the ones grown by your mate the ones in the photos above .  

Ding the dried buds are those grown throughout the thread the big buds were broken down than i think my mate compressed the buds in the bag as they were a little airy, the buds turned out really dark green because my mate was using my feeding schedule

Edited by Gazza2001au

Nice result from your mate Gazza, thanks for sharing. Pretty good yield considering it's only about a 300w light.

From what I've seen and my own experience, the Mars LEDs produce some nice quality bud for the price and power consumption.

Round two has already started Hydro 8 sown i will get pics when i see them :)