MARS II LED Flowering Pictures Inside

lol you'll take better care if those cuttings next time won't cha

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The clones were taking i think at around 2 weeks 12/12 i put them in with my Red Poison just planted them directly in pots with coke bottles over the top i got sick of spraying them and eventually they sagged so i chucked them out, now i have seen them flower i am one silly bastard!!! but i wouldn't have had anywhere to keep them as i had a inspection now another one coming up unannounced that is why i didnt take to great of care for the clones but i shit u not i am kicking my self now after seeing what they produced!

You could reveg them girls Gazza. If you leave enough of the small heads on the bottom of them girls they will reveg,But they will take a month or so to reveg Gazza.

I have reveged quite a few girls That have flowered,You will get some very strange looking regrowth on the heads as they make new leaves.

I think you would have seen the photos of the plants I am talking about,It was about 7 years ago now .think they were under the name {The Geko } or {Chippy}I would repost them here but I have deleated them from my hard drive.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

You could reveg them girls Gazza. If you leave enough of the small heads on the bottom of them girls they will reveg,But they will take a month or so to reveg Gazza.

I have reveged quite a few girls That have flowered,You will get some very strange looking regrowth on the heads as they make new leaves.

I think you would have seen the photos of the plants I am talking about,It was about 7 years ago now .think they were under the name {The Geko } or {Chippy}I would repost them here but I have deleated them from my hard drive.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

All good Ding if they were mine i would re-veg the one on the left in a heart beat but unfortunately they are my friends plants and this person wanted to harvest the whole lot but today i have further knowledge that these were my seeds, there were 5 seeds Nirvana sells packets of 5, they were rapped in foil that's how i gave mine away and my mate was given the seeds about 4 years ago thats when i gave mine away because they were collecting dust

i am almost certain that the plant on the left is the Nirvana Northern Lights strain that i ordered way back in the day when i ordered Nirvana Chrystal, didnt i fuck up and grow the wrong strain haha

i see the Nirvana NL sells for $30 i donno if its a special but i think i may place a order for this over the other strains i was looking at based on i am 90% sure these seeds in these pictures came from me

the plants have been harvest btw i will let u all know the yield as soon as i know it, i have advised my friend to break up the 3 main colas on the left plant for drying and to run the aircon on dehumid 50% untill they dry

I'll see if i can get some bud shots once dry maybe with coke cans or gatorade bottles for sizing them up lol

Those plants look tasty!

Good work with the training Gazza.

Hope it's not a case of the student overtaking the master?

Thought you would have had identified those seeds earlier given you walked him through the whole process.

They were viable after all this time, you should have kept them and you would have seed.

Make any decision on the bulk? I reckon they are worth a go.

Hey Gazza, your mate has done a nice job.

Apologies for the following derail but I noticed you mentioned a home made COB setup a couple pages back? What didn't you like? I'm thinking of building one as I like making stuff (built a few amps over the years). I want to blast about 400w of cobs in my little 3x3 when I fire it up so wondering if you can think of a compelling reason not to? I've run a 600w and then tried 400w hid in there and I have heat issues and last grow was with a 600w purple led (great for veg, not sure about flowering) so looking for the perfect fit for my lil tent.

if you don't want to clutter up your thread that's cool, I'll see if I can find details around here. Cheers mate!

Carb i only found out about a month ago i think from where the seeds came from and linked it to a person i gave my seeds to, the seeds would have been around 9 years old and still viable

yeah it is a case of my friend over taking me haha my gear is still one of the most potent that gets around so i'll see how my mates goes lol everything was done as i do it so it should be a ripper smoke thats the plant on the left i reckon the one on the right will be pretty shit smoke

stinky, sadly 400watts of led puts out the same heat as a 400w HPS it is 400watts of power being turned into heat mate the good side is the cobs have a fucking huge amount of penetration but they lack the wide spread angle so u need more cob's but in saying this if u were to SCROG u dont need the penetration so u could ultimately run each cob at25-30watts and run more cob's over the area or even to reduce the overall power consumption 

seems easier to vent the LED heat though - the way it dissipates seems different? My chinese jobby draws around 300w according to the meter and I can keep the tent really cool - 400w HID and it was cooking in there. I can mount the drivers outside the tent as well which should help a bit too. might see how I go with bigger exhaust if I go down that route. Thanks for the info!