MARS II LED Flowering Pictures Inside

The hotter u run the cob's they reverse the use of using cob's like if u run them at 25watts they next to no heat but if u run them at 75watts than its a trade off as they will produce a lot more heat

there is a shop in the USA that says 700watts of cob's powered at 75watts per chip equals a 1000w HPS but it is still producing 700watts of heat

good thing about growing with led lights is i have not yet seen one led grow bust to date!

stinky u would be surprised at how quiet the IceLED active cooling fans are i had one bearing go bad i could hear the bearing squeaking over the fan noise they are that bloody quiet, the fans only push a soft gentle amount of air over the heat sinks because the fans suck from above and blow down over the heat sink, i swapped my worn out fan for a Jaycar fan which was much powerful and noisy it had a bad effect on the plant as all the hot air from cooling the led blew down over the top of the plant my leaves were curling like a 50c hot summers day outdoors

stinky u would be surprised at how quiet the IceLED active cooling fans are i had one bearing go bad i could hear the bearing squeaking over the fan noise they are that bloody quiet, the fans only push a soft gentle amount of air over the heat sinks because the fans suck from above and blow down over the heat sink, i swapped my worn out fan for a Jaycar fan which was much powerful and noisy it had a bad effect on the plant as all the hot air from cooling the led blew down over the top of the plant my leaves were curling like a 50c hot summers day outdoors

yeah I saw those mechatronix fans at cutter but I think they are out of stock? might need to go hunting at digikey and add them to my shitlist if I go the COB route, kinda doubles the build cost though. decisions decisions

yeah I saw those mechatronix fans at cutter but I think they are out of stock? might need to go hunting at digikey and add them to my shitlist if I go the COB route, kinda doubles the build cost though. decisions decisions

Cobs are ok they are expensive and resale would be very poor due to the designs being DIY if i had the option to go led all over again i would go with mars hydro led either the mars II or the reflector series as both use the same 5w and branded chips

talking about building from scratch?.

are you guys using these ones?.

http://www.cutter.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=cut2900

Those are one option as are the vero kits - I'm also interested in these http://www.cutter.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=cut3021. 5 or so of these in a 3x3 would be tits.

Apparently cutter are bringing out some new thing which is like the strip I linked to but in a big board with lenses. Not sure what they'll cost though

Edited by stinkybrownmist