Nice suprise

Hi there stoners,I pulled up some of these outdoors winter buds this evening,this was my first winter grow ever and I pretty much just did it to see if I could produce some buds in the off season and now I know its very possible, I haven't harvested huge amounts of buds but to be honest I'm surprised they produced anything at all as we had some cold temps over winter minus 5 a few nights here, I defiantly change a few things next year in a bid to get a larger harvest but over all im pretty happy the way this winter grow went,I reckon I'll probably end up with about 3/4 ounces dryed,GQ1115105174070cf4e037f411897f9ca8.jpg290d42a29436a76a6fdefa6c2578dd2c.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi there stoners,I pulled up some of these outdoors winter buds this evening,this was my first winter grow ever and I pretty much just did it to see if I could produce some buds in the off season and now I know its very possible, I haven't harvested huge amounts of buds but to be honest I'm surprised they produced anything at all as we had some cold temps over winter minus 5 a few nights here, I defiantly change a few things next year in a bid to get a larger harvest but over all im pretty happy the way this winter grow went,I reckon I'll probably end up with about 3/4 ounces dryed,GQ1115105174070cf4e037f411897f9ca8.jpg290d42a29436a76a6fdefa6c2578dd2c.jpg

well done gq

Morning all,hi Timmy I do have a pretty good run with growing most plants but not everything lol I'm not to proud to say that even I have the odd epic fail from time to time and kill a plant,not so much mull plants but I have struggled with growing certain plants over the years and that frustrates me to no end lol I don't like failing but does drive me to get things right lol,cheers timmy,GQ

I'm sure but mostly wins though I'm sure :-). Couple weeks now and I will be looking at planting my first seed!! I'm setting low expectations so not to get too disappointed. I'm struggling a bit just with some me basic herbs in the garden. Damn bush turkeys love my lettuce.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

That second pic where they all standing up in crate,bought back mems of being a kid and runnin round with suitcase full of fireworks.

Used to get a buzz outa rockets and shit

Reckon you;ll get a better buzz outa your rockets.

you was talkin bout catching waves instead of sandy face plants

Well you just caught one.  Well done

Thanks bob,if only they we're decent buds lol there not worth the bother honestly there still sitin in the same basket they were yesterday all wilted lookin, guess I'll let em dry up and shove it in with the next batch if coconut oil that's about all there good for,I loved fire crackers to as a kid,still do lol I'm a bit of pyro lol,GQ

How cute is angus? Frenchy? Either way give him a kiss from me.

Nice little winter haul there GQ every little Brit helps when your doing the right thing by your family mate. Just think next year shit s and giggles veg them under light for a few weeks to get big huck them outdoors and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk