Tunkers DWC produce project.

That looks killer soot. More adventurous then me that's for sure.

My broccoli is doing great guns in the DWC

9a01a9a24b57eba23294eacfd74cc41c.jpg

Definitely a good bit of fun. What you gonna be adding to the res?

thanks mate. got a bottle of greendream 1 part nutrient that i was thinking of using, not really sure tho? broccoli looking good [emoji106]

Broccoli is still surviving off a capful of powerfeed. Lettuce shouldn't take much feeding how much was the greendream?

the greendream isnt that dear, had a discount code to use on ebay so got the bottle for around $20. was gonna use it for the plants in the tent but they didn't respond well to it so just got it sitting there. i do have seasol and powerfeed as well so prob just use that to start with.

the greendream isnt that dear, had a discount code to use on ebay so got the bottle for around $20. was gonna use it for the plants in the tent but they didn't respond well to it so just got it sitting there. i do have seasol and powerfeed as well so prob just use that to start with.

Sounds like it's worth a shot trying out. I don't add much seasol coz it does raise the pH a bit. So does the powerfeed but once it gets some bennies living it up, it settles and the plants respond.

Sounds like it's worth a shot trying out. I don't add much seasol coz it does raise the pH a bit. So does the powerfeed but once it gets some bennies living it up, it settles and the plants respond.

ah cool thanks. i have no idea growing veggies (or fuck all for that matter) lol. just going off ideas i see people doing on here. cant grow in the ground where i am so have a few small garden beds happening atm, even prepped a 100+ litre pot for an outdoor canna grow

ah cool thanks. i have no idea growing veggies (or fuck all for that matter) lol. just going off ideas i see people doing on here. cant grow in the ground where i am so have a few small garden beds happening atm, even prepped a 100+ litre pot for an outdoor canna grow

Yeah I go off the things I read too and wing it with everything. You'll have to keep us updated how it goes