The best 5 overseas strains you have grown.

:D

I think I will post 2 overseas strains that I can think of that had a unique & crazy effect on me compared to others.

-  Kosher  -  Reserva Privada ( totally 1 of a kind smoke - high times top 7 list )

-  Trainwreck  -  Medicann ( 3% cbds - makes me feel like i got hit by a train and my vision goes all Picasso after a minute )

818 headband is a sour diesel and Kali white shadow by far the best over all I have grown , in regards to amazing quality and exceptional yields, and the effects last for hrs a little bit goes along way, have been accused of lacing it by seasoned smokers quality is that good.. motorvational narcotic high that wont go away have exceptional solid buds huge weight Edited by Bushwacked74
  • Upvote 1

Shame this thread didn't really reach its aims.

It's a shame people don't share even their experiences if not the seeds / genetics brought in from overseas.

The black market still rules in Australia.

For cannabis to be free, the true believers need to set it free. There has to be honest not for profit seedbanks repositories established here to get the diversity here as well.

When its legalised the next wave right behind it is corporatisation and patenting, trademarking etc.

The democratisation has to happen now or soon so that it all ends up in the public domain before the corporatisation locks it up again.

My top 5 OS strains, so far

Golden Tiger,  Ace seeds, 22 week Thai pheno  top class smoke, Keeper

Zamaldelica      Ace seeds, some very interesting shit here, one to play with a bit more

Malawi           Ace seeds, very nice smoke, pulled at the right time

Bangi Haze   Ace seeds, bloody nice smoke, not strong, but a wonderful way to start the day

Og Kush       Royal Queen seeds, shit smoke( no one else agrees), big producer of top class nuggets(looks), crossed with me orange shit to improve taste and flavor 

They are the only ones worth a mention, got lots more to try yet, lol