Are my buds overdry?

All you missed was another nuff nuff ...er...I mean ..Puff Tough .

Ohh is that all lol

He's been around for a while aka weed.fisherman originally (or so I believe), was a nuff nuff back then too

He's been booted more times than I can remember. Changed his name, changed his server. Someone people never learn.

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result.

Some people will never learn and that is stupidity.

• Upvote 1

Thanks man, it is rewarding without trying to be "all my weed looks like the best weed i have ever seen or had " it really is the best looking weed i have actually seen its covered from head to toe with crystals and fucked me for hours from a little bit o tried uncured haha so homegrow truly is the best

Hey guys so with my buds in jars, well im still confused because they were dry to the touch on the outsides and moist in the middle when i squeezed them well sticky anyway and the small stems on the buds snapped so i thought looks about right well i put them in the jars last night woke up this morning i jave the lid open because im worried there maybe too wet, and well i saw a very fine condesation on the glass particularly up the top where the lid is open and theres head room so am i suppose to take them out to dry some more then try again when they feel dry to the touch again? Thanks guys really dont want fucking mould, looks like i might be playing with mould to me

As with harvest timing etc, drying and curing will come to you with experience.  When you jar up you need to pay close attention for a while and check the jars at least daily until everything is stabilised where it should be.  We can tell you stuff till we're blue in the face, but it's going to be hard for you to fully understand until you experience it.  Don't stress about these things, just pay attention.

If you open the jar and the buds feel wet, take them back out until they feel dry again, rinse and repeat until all is correct.  You don't want them to end up dry dry, or crumbly, but so they can squeeze gently with a little give.  Can take 2-3 weeks of mucking around until they get there sometimes, but so long as you monitor and redry or burp the jars as needed, you don't need to stress about mould.

Buds look nice, but you can tell by looking at them that they were chopped too early.  Longer maturation will improve potency, and also give a more nicely rounded stone that should get a bit deeper into the body and last longer.  But you may end up liking it like this one is yet, so see how you go with the other going longer. 

Try not to focus on yield, too many variables.  If the plant is healthy and the buds frosty, size of yield is then just a matter of how long you vegged, wattage, strain, style of grow etc.

Yeah what he said. You've got all the info its just trial and error but you will get the hang of it. I think whats happend its been to hot and the buds have dried to quick on the outside but still a bit moist in the middle. If your stems are snapping they should be ready but there must be a bit of moisture left. It was a very quick dry time you would normaly try for a couple of weeks but you can only work with what ya got. Im going to be in the same boat when I harvest as I can only dry in my shed aswell. Im just hopeing the temps are a bit cooler when I harvest. You have done well so far just keep playing and you will figure it out.