Are my buds overdry?

If u look thru my diary's you'll see i don't grow big plants maybe 2-2.5 foot and i mostly don't tip but i have, i get anything from 1.5oz to about 3.25oz per plant all depends on a lot of factors tho

i think if your growing from seed, u veg for 3 weeks than flower for 8 weeks i think anything over 1oz is good considering u could fit 9 of these plants per square meter thats 9oz and over half a pound or 250 grams

I obviously missed something lol All good, if a mod deleted it, it needed to be deleted obviously.

James, you got some of your own smoke. That's a plus, don't be too worried about yield at this point. Just with your next grow, try to improve and improve....

I have a good mate he was getting pounds and I was getting ounces from my grows BUT his quality was average, mine was ripper.

Now both of these were grown indoor, under HID lights and our processes were different, so trying to compare was impossible.

Learn and improve that's the best advise I can give you. This whole growing thing is a learning thing.