Medicinal marijuana sale approved by Federal Government

Hey hashy, you are correct that it is just political spin. However, it should be noted that raw cannabis is available for vapourisation. eg. Lanai Carters' lad has been issued raw cannabis from either Bedrocan or Tilray, not sure which one he is prescribed Afgahn for his pain and seziure management. He was also approved for hash oil to control cancer growth. However due to Canadian law not allowing pure hash oil, he recieved an inferior product that does not work as it should

Aaaaaaaaaand the stalling continues.

Surely the time is close when business tells the government that if u REALLY want a medical Canna industry in this country then you need to let us trade and make money because as it stands this is impossible. Who the hell would pour millions into a business that is hamstrung by a government that is actively running offence and defence against it?

The government cant keep this up for much longer and keep trying to tell us they have our best interests at heart, when the public majority can see what they are doing to hamper the progress of Canna in this country. It's 2017 google works well and their is mountains of studies as well as more anecdotal evidence than you can poke a stick at.

Canna has been illegal for 60 years or so, how old do you think Panadol is?..........................................................................

​They just celebrated 60 years on the market! Fucking rogues!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaand the stalling continues.

Surely the time is close when business tells the government that if u REALLY want a medical Canna industry in this country then you need to let us trade and make money because as it stands this is impossible. Who the hell would pour millions into a business that is hamstrung by a government that is actively running offence and defence against it?

The government cant keep this up for much longer and keep trying to tell us they have our best interests at heart, when the public majority can see what they are doing to hamper the progress of Canna in this country. It's 2017 google works well and their is mountains of studies as well as more anecdotal evidence than you can poke a stick at.

Canna has been illegal for 60 years or so, how old do you think Panadol is?..........................................................................

​They just celebrated 60 years on the market! Fucking rogues!!!!!

Aha I'm guessing Panadol is about 60 years old?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I wish it was going to be that easy but i think your living in a fantasy land . The government's will never legalize it that far .

Once they realise how big the industry could be they wont be so mindful of big Pharma donations to their parties ceasing or dropping considerably, they will see bigger $signs and they will come around.

Edited by Jagged

Yer but pitty it takes $$$$$ rather than doing it for medical or the ppls well being . The government's are completely shit if thats all they think about . Mind you all this started 70 odd years ago coz some greedy disgrace of a human being knowing full well at the time what it could of ment to trillions of ppl that have died and still are dieing of cancer and other diseases . Its a disgrace the hole world's government's are just about abit of paper . Ppphhht fuck the government/ cops . They dont have my best interrests at heart so nor do i for them .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If lies cover up's and bullshit didnt happen 70 odd years ago we wouldnt even be having this conversation. So why not just reverse the bull shit lies . We can all thank america for that .

Hey Steve,

I agree "...We can all thank america for that ". But when Harry Anslinger, commonly known as 'the father of the war on weed', declared war in the 1930's it was not a war on hemp, hemp was needed to make ropes and sails for shipping. Farmers were ordered to grow it for the war effort. It was a war against those nasty Mexican's and their drug Marijuana. It was a racist law, as many were back then. Here's two of Anslinger's infamous statements:

"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others."

and

"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

Although most of the racist language from Anslinger's original mission statement was removed, the general context remained the same. This altered document was presented to the United Nations. At the time there were individual agreements made between individual nations but nothing comprehensive. In 1961 the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs was established and the Australian Federal Government are signatories to this convention. In the U.S. it is not the Federal Government who have altered the laws but individual states within the U.S. that have varied individual laws to allow canna and in general terms (very general terms) that is what is happening here. The Australian Federal Govt have 'relaxed' some regulations around canna, and now it's up to the states to put legislation in place. In years gone by South Australia 'had' some of the most relaxed canna laws but due to the other states blaming SA for the supply of canna via their police ministers the SA laws have been strengthened. Now its illegal to even posses grow lights in SA, so progression on canna law has actually gone backwards. Hopefully this will again change, but it seems each state is waiting for the others to act, so in the mean time everyone is talking about it, but no one is acting on it IMO

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

I couldnt give to shits anymore on what the government's say . Im sick and ill do what iv always done . Fix myself . Anyone in there right mind should understand what chemo really is what radiation means . Its pure poison to the body and thats what most ppl die from not the cancer and for them to pray on the weak minded at a time of need for $$$$$$$ is just fucked up . Iv told my gp to go fuckem selfs if they think im gunna have that shit . So i find my own .... laws or no laws ill treat myself .

Individuals need to do what they need to do for themselves at this point.

I think people are generally fed up with the government telling adults what they can and can't do with their own bodies. If it doesn't hurt anyone else, why worry??

And the answer to the 'why worry' that the government will never tell you??

Because Australia does not have a health industry, it has a disease industry. There's much, much, much money to be made by pharmaceutical companies and governments by keeping people sick and in pain.

They're not going to throw all that loot away for some inexpensive, naturally occurring, unprocessed, chemical free plant that actually works.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1