Medicinal marijuana sale approved by Federal Government

so now patients can get supply apparently right away (once they import it)  as before patients had to wait months for them to get the medicine even if prescribed by a doctor. It took them this long to get this far is unbelievable but at least it's moving forward not backwards but still a long way to go and that is only for medical. Recreational legalization will be hard to foresee in the next few decades and by then who would care anyway. Unless One nation keeps moving forward quite rapidly and they become a major political national level force then don't hold your breath for much recreational developments.

Edited by Michaed

That is on fed level when it comes to state it a diff ball game.

These One nation ppl we do not want in power, i will vote Greens before i will vote for that wack job...

Greens will do absolutely nothing, it was Steve Dickson that got the medical moving along to where it is now recently. Greens only care about gays and everyone been politically correct, they have no agenda for marijuana.

• Upvote 1

Greens will do absolutely nothing, it was Steve Dickson that got the medical moving along to where it is now recently. Greens only care about gays and everyone been politically correct, they have no agenda for marijuana.

I think Ozzy was saying the greens are low on his list hence he said he would put them before the others lol

• Upvote 1

Haven't they only essentially made it legal for multimillion dollar companies to make money dealing weed to sick people. Probably at an exorbitant price undoubtedly. And only after you've forked out some money to a doctor first, to say your allowed to use cannabis medicinally. Undoubtedly the government will make their cut somehow also. I listened to ABC radio all day rather intently and at no point did I hear any mention about patients being legally allowed to grow their own medicine. You will have to buy it from the very people (Pharma companies) who have funded all the biased anti cannabis studies to keep it illegal to protect their Pharmaceutical profits for so long. 

• Upvote 2